Alex L. Wasilewski, Jack Hershey & Adolph Hitler walk into a bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Are you serious? The majority of human beings don't set up totalitarian regimes to take over the world and commit genocide.

#31     Apr 11, 2009
  2. It means what I've been saying all along in my posts on this thread ... for those who choose the path of hatred, they hate indescriminately.

Regardless of race, creed, color, religion ... etc. Those are just convienent "labels" that people hang their hatred on. But the fact of the matter is, the core emotion of hatred, lack of tolerance, lack of understanding, lack of caring is universal.

#32     Apr 11, 2009
  3. It's the way you posed the question. Besides... college students are incredibly naive and inexperienced.

#33     Apr 11, 2009
  4. I'm very serious.

The majority of human beings just can't get organized to do things on that level and get away with it.

So they keep their hatreds small and petty, but they are hatreds, just the same. The only difference is one of degree, not intent.

#34     Apr 11, 2009
  5. the1

the1

What he means is hate is wide-spread. Part of the human curse I suppose.

#35     Apr 11, 2009
  6. Are you saying that you think most people would set up something like Hitler did if they could?

#36     Apr 11, 2009
  7. It's nothing that a supernova wouldn't cure. But seriously, Hitler's psychological makeup was studied extensively during the war and I believe the conclusion was he's a neurotic psychopath. Which is not normal (outside of ET anyway).

#37     Apr 11, 2009
  8. I am saying that people have ... the basic kernel of hatred within our makeup with which, not only would we setup something like Hitler did if we could, but we do in fact, do it every damn day.
    There have been many experiments conducted with defining groups of people. Having one group be the dominant "Group A" and the other be the subordinate "Group B" and the two groups have been studied to see how they interact with each other ... and it has been very similar to how the Germans in Nazi Germany interacted with the Jews.

And this type of behavior is played out every day in groups of people all over the world (where have you been? :confused: )

So much for the human behaviour part. Now, on to the rape and muder:

1. There the aforementioned indengionous peoples
    2. There are the inter-tribal atrocities taking place in Africa even to this day
    3. There is the Rape of Nanking by the Japanese

Etc. etc. ... it's a pretty long list, and I'm not sure I want to spend my Saturday evening compiling it for you, but I think you get the message.

#38     Apr 11, 2009
  9. Mods, this is a chit-chat thread if there ever was one.

#39     Apr 11, 2009
  10. From your mouth ...

ROTFLMAO! :D :D

Need I say anything more? :eek: :)

#40     Apr 11, 2009