Alex L. Wasilewski, Jack Hershey & Adolph Hitler walk into a bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Why do you do it then?

Careful, that's a loaded question.

#21     Apr 11, 2009
  2. the1

the1

Very interesting. Now I will elaborate a little more. In recent years I have felt compelled to study history, economics, and money for reasons that are pretty obvious. Over the past few years I've come across a lot of literature on the topic of power and oppression and it all has a common theme -- the banking system. It comes as no surprise that economics plays a large roll in the transformation of power but I was quite surprised to see what a huge role agencies such as the ECB, IMF, the Federal Reserve, and such, play in the transformation from one economic state to another, and the influence it can have on a single race such as the country of Mexico and Israel. The transformation the US is currently going under is no exception and the shift in power in Washington is quite troubling. That makes me wonder what lies ahead in this country and what type of oppression is on the horizon. You can go all the way back to Mesopotamia to present day and follow how economics and money influence the decisions of certain leaders and it's ever so apparent that economics played a huge role in the actions of Hitler. I'm not an expert on Hitler and the Nazi Party but this is a topic that will definitely get my attention in the years to come.

#22     Apr 11, 2009
  3. the1

the1

So you can say for a fact that Hitler did not exterminate the Jewish people because of the banking system, or at least in part because of the banking system? The difference here is that I'm asking a question and you are stating an opinion. I don't think you really understand the difference.

#23     Apr 11, 2009
  4. Your stupidity is astounding. Being a psychopath was the underlying reason for his actions, not economics. He just used the economic situation as a tool to forward his agenda. Had it not been that he would have used something else.

#24     Apr 11, 2009
  5. The fact of the matter is that what the Nazis did to the Jews, and by association the human race is so horrific that it may not be possible to discuss the topic in a reasonable fashion.

I have seen too many things and dealt with too many people to even remotely believe that anyone person or group of people is/are all good, or all evil, or all just or all anything, for that matter.

While there is absolutely no justification for what the Nazis did to the Jews, at the same time I've overheard Jewish people talking about Blacks as-if they were some weird offshot of the human race ... so obviously, there are no innocents in the game of life, now are there?
    The question of whether there was a financial motiviation in the extermination of the Jews appears to be a valid one ... for there certainly was a financial motiivation for the wholesale destruction and slaughter of all the others. :eek:

#25     Apr 11, 2009
  6. One does it because one is a psychopath.

#26     Apr 11, 2009
  7. OK Trader666 that's what I was waiting for.

So by your definition, it can be stated that the majority of human beings are in-fact psychopaths. For they do what they want to do regardless of what it does to other people, and just pretend to have a "reason" or "justification" later when queried about their actions.

Hey Trader28, isn't amazing how we are managing to stay on-topic here with all this talk of psychopaths? :confused: :D :p

P.S. I'm not joking, btw. It appears that human beings are psychopathic by nature. Men, women, race, religion ... all seem to hate indescriminately, with a certain amount of ... absolutness in their belief systems which they use as a moral compass to gauge the quality of their decisions (ie, they hate, and still belive they are "good people". I bet Hitler believed he was a "good person" too). :(

#27     Apr 11, 2009
  8. What's that supposed to mean?

#28     Apr 11, 2009
  9. the1

the1

Funny, I presented this question to my college class one night and this was the answer I immediately received but they didn't call me stupid. :D

<b>He just used the economic situation as a tool to forward his agenda.</b>

This part I agree with. It was a thought provoking question that I suppose works better in person than it does on ET.com.

#29     Apr 11, 2009
  10. the1

the1

It means, as hard as it is to believe considering what happened during the Holocaust, the Black race is easily the most oppressed race throughout history.

#30     Apr 11, 2009