Alex L. Wasilewski, Jack Hershey & Adolph Hitler walk into a bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Apr 11, 2009.

1. the1

the1

What does my inability to predict the market have to do with the history of Hitler and the holocaust?

#11     Apr 11, 2009
  2. The implication is that "the Jews" brought it on themselves which is as idiotic as your Berkshire call. So are you a toothless inbred?

#12     Apr 11, 2009
  3. ThAT LINE OF THINKING IS UNIVERSAL

All groups have at one time felt that way about other groups ... and most likely still do.

It's not a "race problem", it's a "hate problem".

And like I said, it's universal.

#13     Apr 11, 2009
  4. the1

the1

I implied no such thing. Perhaps you didn't see the "?" at the end of the sentence. That means I was asking a question dude -- a question.

The question is whether the involvement of the banking system in Germany's economy played a part in the holocaust and if Germany's economy had been left alone could the holocaust and WWII have been avoided? So you are equating the inability to predict the market and an interest in a historical event as a characteristic only becoming of a "toothless inbred?"

What you are displaying is ignorance and immaturity. You can either participate in an intelligent conversation on the topic or you can continue to display your immaturity. Your choice.

#14     Apr 11, 2009
  5. F&^# you and your bullshit games... the "?" doesn't change a thing. You're just hiding behind it and displaying cowardice and ignorance.

#15     Apr 11, 2009
  6. the1

the1

I suppose now we can add angry to ignorant and immature.

#16     Apr 11, 2009
  7. I wonder if Ted Bundy would have been a productive member of society instead of a serial killer had his victims not set him off?

You still haven't told us the1... are you a toothless inbred?

#17     Apr 11, 2009
  8. I think it's a topic that can be discussed without a lot of name calling and flame throwing, unless it proves to be too sensitive, in which case, maybe not.
    • Not for nothing, it was IBM that supplied the Nazis with their database infrastructure for categorizing, record keeping and analyzing data on Jews for internment in their concentration camps.
    • It was the cry of "manifest destiny" that enabled the early Americans to colonize America, displacing its indigenous peoples and interring tem in concentration camps as well (after killing, raping and murdering as many of them as humanly possible).
    • And of course there's the spectre of slavery that hangs over America's head, never quite being admitted to, always being swept under the rug (along with arguments of what favors were done for those poor africans).

See what happens when you open a Pandora's Box, Trader28? Everything gets shown the light of day.

#18     Apr 11, 2009
  9. Exactly... those are qualities that someone would have to possess to imply "the Jews" somehow caused the holocaust as you have.

#19     Apr 11, 2009
  10. The question is moronic on the face of it... you don't exterminate 6 million people because of the banking system. But then again... you also thought Berkshire was going to lose 70K when it was at 73K...

#20     Apr 11, 2009