Alex Jones Was Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easymon1, Dec 3, 2021.

1. easymon1

easymon1

deglz.jpg

#181     Jan 17, 2022
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Let's see what demented Alex Jones is pushing now...

Alex Jones: “The ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate”
    The day after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was on his program, Alex Jones goes on an antisemitic tirade against the ADL
    https://www.mediamatters.org/alex-jones/alex-jones-adl-adolf-alois-hitler-incarnate

On the February 3 edition of his Infowars show, host Alex Jones unleashed an antisemitic tirade against the ADL, claiming “the ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate” and its leader is not a “real Jew.”

Jones claimed, “When I look around and I try to find something that's ghoulish and un-American and authoritarian, the ADL fits the bill,” adding, “How dare you divide people, how dare you try to hurt people, how dare you become Hitler. The ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate.”

ALEX JONES (HOST): Are there some really evil, wicked Jews, and wicked Jewish mafia out there? Absolutely. The Jewish mafia created the ADL in 1913 when a pedophile raped and killed a little girl, and they didn't like the fact that he got in trouble, so they said we're founding this organization to do this. And that's who the ADL is. And it's an evil organization, it's very anti-American, who gives awards to George Soros, a Nazi collaborator, and award to Arnold Schwarzenegger who on record told Rolling Stone he loves Hitler. I don't love Hitler. I researched Hitler, I don't think Hitler is cool. I know Hitler killed a bunch of people including a bunch of Jews, and I think that's wrong. But I will not now take on the identity of Hitler because the official terrorism perspective of the FBI and Joe Biden is -- I think the election was stolen, and I don't like open borders, and I don't like forced inoculations, you say I'm a white supremist. That is the definition of that, is someone that doesn't turn my body over to you.

So, when I look around and I try to find something that's ghoulish and un-American and authoritarian, the ADL fits the bill. The Southern Poverty Law Center fits the bill. So I don't care if the Southern Poverty Law Center is a bunch of liberal lawyers [UNINTELLIGIBLE], or I don't care if the ADL is a bunch of weird power hungry leftists. I don't care where you go to church or synagogue, I'm not your slave and I'm not associated with Hitler, and I almost don't exists because both my grandfathers almost died in World War II in the army air corps. And I'm pissed off at you for you trying to put the identity of Hitler onto me when your leader George Soros literally suckled at the tits of Adolf Hitler, rounding up and killing your people, and you project your sick freakish new world order evil on me? No. How dare you divide people, how dare you try to hurt people, how dare you become Hitler. The ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate.

After returning from commercial break, Jones acknowledged that “it's pretty offensive to sit there and say the ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler.” Yet he still doubled down, adding, “But Hitler censored, and Hitler tried to take people's bank accounts away, and Hitler culled the rest of his opposition, and Hitler based things on race, and that's what the ADL does now.” Jones also claimed that the head of the ADL isn't a real Jew, but rather someone who is “creating an occultic pagan world.” The photo of ADL National Director Jonathan Greenblatt came on the screen right after Jones made these remarks.

ALEX JONES (HOST): Are there some really evil, wicked Jews, and wicked Jewish mafia out there? Absolutely. The Jewish mafia created the ADL in 1913 when a pedophile raped and killed a little girl, and they didn't like the fact that he got in trouble, so they said we're founding this organization to do this. And that's who the ADL is. And it's an evil organization, it's very anti-American, who gives awards to George Soros, a Nazi collaborator, and award to Arnold Schwarzenegger who on record told Rolling Stone he loves Hitler. I don't love Hitler. I researched Hitler, I don't think Hitler is cool. I know Hitler killed a bunch of people including a bunch of Jews, and I think that's wrong. But I will not now take on the identity of Hitler because the official terrorism perspective of the FBI and Joe Biden is -- I think the election was stolen, and I don't like open borders, and I don't like forced inoculations, you say I'm a white supremist. That is the definition of that, is someone that doesn't turn my body over to you.

So, when I look around and I try to find something that's ghoulish and un-American and authoritarian, the ADL fits the bill. The Southern Poverty Law Center fits the bill. So I don't care if the Southern Poverty Law Center is a bunch of liberal lawyers [UNINTELLIGIBLE], or I don't care if the ADL is a bunch of weird power hungry leftists. I don't care where you go to church or synagogue, I'm not your slave and I'm not associated with Hitler, and I almost don't exists because both my grandfathers almost died in World War II in the army air corps. And I'm pissed off at you for you trying to put the identity of Hitler onto me when your leader George Soros literally suckled at the tits of Adolf Hitler, rounding up and killing your people, and you project your sick freakish new world order evil on me? No. How dare you divide people, how dare you try to hurt people, how dare you become Hitler. The ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate.

After returning from commercial break, Jones acknowledged that “it's pretty offensive to sit there and say the ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler.” Yet he still doubled down, adding, “But Hitler censored, and Hitler tried to take people's bank accounts away, and Hitler culled the rest of his opposition, and Hitler based things on race, and that's what the ADL does now.” Jones also claimed that the head of the ADL isn't a real Jew, but rather someone who is “creating an occultic pagan world.” The photo of ADL National Director Jonathan Greenblatt came on the screen right after Jones made these remarks.

Jones' comments came just a day after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) appeared on his program for a bizarre interview.

(Article has video)

#182     Feb 4, 2022
  3. easymon1

easymon1

skopr.jpg
    wpore.jpg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    #183     Feb 4, 2022
  4. easymon1

easymon1

#184     Feb 4, 2022
  5. Overnight

Overnight

infoWARS.COM

#185     Feb 4, 2022
    easymon1 likes this.
  6. elderado

elderado

Hysterical

#186     Feb 8, 2022
    easymon1 likes this.
  7. easymon1

easymon1

#187     Mar 12, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

InfoWars is not only morally bankrupt but is broke!

Alex Jones' InfoWars files for bankruptcy in U.S. court
    https://www.reuters.com/business/me...nfowars-files-bankruptcy-us-court-2022-04-18/

Far-right wing website InfoWars on Sunday filed for voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas in the face of multiple defamation lawsuits.

Chapter 11 bankruptcy procedures put a hold on all civil litigation matters and allow companies to prepare turnaround plans while remaining operational.

Alex Jones, founder of InfoWars, was found liable for damages in a trio of lawsuits last year filed after he falsely claimed that the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre was a hoax. read more

Jones claimed the shooting, in which 20 children and six school employees were shot dead at the school in Newtown, Connecticut, was fabricated by gun-control advocates and mainstream media.

Sandy Hook families in late March rejected Jones' offer to settle their defamation lawsuit and reopened the case. Jones had offered to pay $120,000 to each of the 13 plaintiffs to settle the case. read more

Each of the plaintiffs turned down the settlement offer in court documents, saying, "The so-called offer is a transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook."

According to Sunday's court filings, InfoWars listed its estimated assets in the range of $0-$50,000 and estimated liabilities in the range of $1 million to $10 million.

Jones, a vocal supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump, was previously subpoenaed by the House of Representatives committee probing the January 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters.

#189     Apr 18, 2022
    UsualName likes this.
  10. UsualName

UsualName

Fantastic.

#190     Apr 18, 2022