Alex Jones: Unbalanced and Demented

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 5, 2022.

1. easymon1

easymon1

LOL. That's the question on everybody's mind.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    #31     Jul 7, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

lol, all I hear in my head is Stern's version...Alex Jones on a stick, and then the eventual pushing of the vitamin bucket super food.

#32     Jul 7, 2022
  3. easymon1

easymon1

The addition of actual video of events that are memorialized in the song even as big Al is singing the pertinent lyrics, well, that adds mightily to the newsworthy aspect of this epic cultural gem.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/EbRhVWqgCl6j/

When's Howard gonna grow some stones and have big Al on his show?
    Howard's got a standing invitation to come into the studio or call in to The Jones Show any time. I wonder if Howard has the chops to keep up...

A visit by big Al to the Stern Show would rival the all time highs of the Rogan / Jones episodes.

#33     Jul 7, 2022
  4. easymon1

easymon1

Hell's Bells - What's this doing on youtube?
    Get it while ya can.

Joe Rogan Experience #911 - Alex Jones & Eddie Bravo
    13,392,923 viewsStreamed live on Feb 1, 2017Alex Jones is a radio show host, filmmaker, writer, and conspiracy theorist. Eddie Bravo is a jiujitsu black belt, music producer, and author.

[​IMG]
    Woke Music 369
    5 months ago
    Its crazy this podcast is still online - he was right about everything

[​IMG]
    L W
    4 months ago
    Alex Jones should definitely be a monthly guest on JRE. He is by far the most entertaining News source out there.

[​IMG]
    Toxic Bama Fan
    3 months ago
    Alex Jones isn’t crazy. He just knows the entire truth and is dedicated to telling people. Nothing is more aggravating than people not listening to the truth.

[​IMG]
    Jesus
    3 months ago
    I can't stop laughing because everything Alex Jones says is ridiculous and yet i feel increasingly uneasy because every time he's proven right.

[​IMG]
    Joe Aglio
    1 month ago
    Alex’s ability to articulate long format thoughts in a concise way is absolutely astonishingly impressive

[​IMG]
    Conner Cox
    2 years ago (edited)
    Alex NEEDS to come back on in 2022. No one opposes this.

[​IMG]
    Kimber Davis
    4 months ago
    I was on a 7 Hour Rd. trip listening to this and I can honestly say it may be the best thing I’ve ever heard. Thank you so much for this amazing show

[​IMG]
    Avery Frye
    3 months ago
    Coming back and watching the Alex Jones podcasts in 2022 is really eye opening... this man has been fighting for us for years and we thought he was crazy. But the man is just right and it hard to not believe him now

[​IMG]
    Miguel Forte
    1 day ago
    Best Joe Rogan podcast ever, you gotta love how Joe has amazing talks with all types of people and he is super fun.

[​IMG]
    Kaz The Unbreakable
    4 months ago
    This is one of the greatest podcasts ever made. & it gets even better when you realize Alex is the only one here that believes we went to the moon.

[​IMG]
    Ryan Williams
    2 months ago
    1:38:10 the greatest moment in podcast history

[​IMG]
    Brad turner
    2 years ago
    Eddie bravo is like a level 1 conspiracy theorist and Alex Jones has already prestiged 6 times.

[​IMG]
    Zach Grandle
    4 months ago
    5 years later and Alex Jones was right about everything. I’ve learned the people they attack and sensor the most sometimes speak the most truth.

[​IMG]
    Chump kins
    4 months ago
    What was he right about?

[​IMG]
    Robin Kardokus
    3 months ago
    Curiously several episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience are missing from the shows Spotify library and this episode is one.

[​IMG]
    OMGSTEVEN
    3 months ago
    @Chump kins oh he's definitely a man bro.

[​IMG]
    Big Tittie
    2 months ago
    @Chump kins bro, he literally was talking about everyone involved with epstein 20 years before anyone else

[​IMG]
    dkon vs the dark
    2 months ago
    @Chump kins everything

[​IMG]
    Hu Mungus
    3 months ago
    Alex isn’t crazy he’s just right 90% of the time.

[​IMG]
    Scott Cantley
    2 weeks ago (edited)
    The Joe Rogan show 5 years ago was on such a different level I just never appreciated it enough.

[​IMG]
    Amanda Reed
    4 months ago
    Wow! This is blowing my mind! I cannot believe how well this aged.. Joe, PLEASE do another current events episode with Alex and Eddie as a follow up to this one! Bravo! I loved it and I want more!! I would love to know what Alex thinks is going on now.. especially that most everything he discussed here 5 years ago is now mainstream FACTS!!!

[​IMG]
    Manuel Sanchez
    1 day ago
    This podcast is 5 years old and its still GOLD

[​IMG]
    Driver
    2 years ago
    That moment that you come back 3 years later and realise Alex was right about everything.

[​IMG]
    stevebob240
    9 days ago
    The most legendary podcast episode ever, can't believe it's 5 years old.

[​IMG]
    Thinking it through
    9 months ago
    It's been said a thousand times but I'll say it again: The more time passes, the more sane Alex Jones sounds

[​IMG]
    E-roc
    1 month ago
    Joe rogan, Eddie bravo, and Alex jones is magic. I love the episodes with them three. They have something extra special.

[​IMG]
    David Vaughn
    5 months ago
    In this podcast, Rogan can't even fathom that the powers-that-be would ever censor podcasts (amongst other forms of media). What an indictment of how far we've fallen this moment in time was.

[​IMG]
    Shelby Esters
    3 weeks ago
    What a time to be alive. Felt like I was sitting there. 60 years ago this would of never happened.

[​IMG]
    Go Bills!!
    4 months ago
    Watch Alex end up being right about everything. This world is crazy

[​IMG]
    JRigby90
    1 month ago
    Bit late on this interview but I love how Joe Rogan is the only person I've seen that's able to keep Alex Jones carm and not interrupt him fully. Best interview I've seen with Alex Jones and it just goes to show how professional Joe Rogan is

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    #34     Jul 7, 2022
  5. easymon1

easymon1

#35     Jul 8, 2022
  6. easymon1

easymon1

7. easymon1

easymon1

8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The guy and many other low IQ Qanon folks aren't the smartest tools in the shed.

FBI handlers have been a stereotype theory since the J. Edgar Hoover (ex-librarian) days although back in those days that guy was nuts.
    • I prefer to call supporters of Alex Jones...minions because they essentially doing the same thing as those they're accusing. A pot calling the kettle black.
    Regardless, these idiots still can't figure out why so many kids are fucked up in the head these days... it's the crazy parents like Alex and Qanon folks raising these kids that make the kids psychotic.

It's not just them, others are doing the same on the other side of the tool shed too. :banghead:

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
    #38     Jul 9, 2022
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

#39     Jul 9, 2022
  10. easymon1

easymon1

wrb, how ya like those Jim Breur vids, big guy? lol

#40     Jul 9, 2022