Alex Jones: Unbalanced and Demented

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 5, 2022.

1. easymon1

easymon1

I knew ya had it in ya.
    Thank you.
    BTW, you answered your own question.

#21     Jul 6, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Ug, you shitjerk! It is more engaging when it is seen through videos! It gets the glumps here to think!

That's me, always trying to help humanity by getting them to think and discern and better themselves through television. Are you saying that is no longer how it is?

K, I have devised a new ignore list. It is a personal list. I will now, from this time stamp, ignore you for 24 hours from my head. Anytime I see your post, I will simply go lalalala I cannot hear you, and spit raspberries at you. Let's see how that works. (After all, that's who it should work in the first place in a mature poster's head.)

So...You suck, I hate you for 24 hours, starting now! 21:33 PM ET, I will no longer respond to your posts until 21:33 PM ET July 7!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    #22     Jul 6, 2022
    easymon1 likes this.
  3. easymon1

easymon1

delete 9986.jpg

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    #23     Jul 6, 2022
  4. easymon1

easymon1

#24     Jul 6, 2022
  5. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    #25     Jul 7, 2022
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#26     Jul 7, 2022
  7. easymon1

easymon1

Hey man!
    When you come alive here's a special edition just for you!
    ...of a gallant but lesser effort that was brought forth at some point in the past.

Please if you have time...give us your detailed evaluation and critical review.

... aaaaand nnnnnow -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EbRhVWqgCl6j/

zzzct.jpg

Enjoy!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/EbRhVWqgCl6j/

#27     Jul 7, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

9. Overnight

Overnight

Time's up, I made it! I was able to ignore you in my head for 24 hours without the need for the stupid ignore/block feature!

This is proof-of-concept that it works! So we don't need it hard-wired in the forum, we just need it hard-wired into the users!

As for the vid? I could make it only 6 mins in before I had to bail, man. Jones is just really difficult to watch and listen to, he is THAT bad.

Globalists, globalists, blah. My Lord.

And he brings in an "accountant" but asks him to speak politically about all the issues we as a nation face today? I don't want to hear my accountant blathering on about politics...I want to hear how much money he is going to save me from the global elitist IRS taxation that fuels lizard pedophilia!

#29     Jul 7, 2022
    easymon1 likes this.
  10. easymon1

easymon1

"...Literal vampire potbelly goblins" did you dance a little bit, c'mon admit it.

#30     Jul 7, 2022