Alex Jones Rips Piers Morgan a new one!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 8, 2013.

1. MSNBC has been playing that clip all day,that mean Alex did a horrible job.Acting like a raving lunatic challenging the host to a fight and accusing Bush of plotting 9-11 does not help gun owners

#31     Jan 8, 2013
  2. The reason Alex Jones went on the offensive is because he was all too aware of the fact that Piers Morgan uses a very similar tactic if/when the guests go on his show and try to play the "diplomatic statesmen" role. It does not work!

Piers will launch into his cliched tirade about guns and violence and the same "factoid" about a gun ban in the UK and the non-existence of gun murders. He only goes back to his "can we debate this rationally" load of shit to try and get control of the conversation...

In all honesty, the route Alex Jones took was pretty clever. If he had played into his opponents hands, he wouldn't have been able to bullet point all of his 'factoids". He would have been drown in all of the nonsensical bullshit that Piers threw at him.

That is just the reality of current media punditry. It's a dirty game and there is absolutely no point in trying to "debate rationally".

#32     Jan 8, 2013
  3. But you just described Achilles28. He never met a loonie conspiracy theory he didn't just lurv to death.

#33     Jan 8, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You are not going to get what you want this way. So what's more important to you, your macho over-compensating, or the right to bear arms?

#34     Jan 8, 2013
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Exactly. Well said.

Piers demagogged, vilified and shouted down Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America, all show, while Larry played civil. Peirs is a sniveling little bitch who got exactly what he deserved.

Listen, these guys in media and Government - they're just bullies with a microphone. AJ set an example - stand up to these punks. Shout them down. Call them little worms. Man up. They eviscerate the Constitution then scold us to sit down and shut up. Fuck these pussies. It's time we got in their candy-ass faces

#35     Jan 8, 2013
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Coming from two limp-wristed Obama pussies, that doesn't mean much...

Why? Because you say so? Sorry to break it, but the sleeping giant has woken up. Expect more patriotic Americans to get in the faces of obnoxious pricks like Chris Matthews, Solodad Obrien and Fareed Zakaria. These Constitution-hating globalists are on the way down. Hopefully more Americans confront Congressional gun grabbers, in the future.

#36     Jan 8, 2013
  7. Ah yes, "pussies". "Pansy-ass".
    I guess you think you're being all courageous and shit. 95% of the crap I see around the Internet is the same as this.
    Impressive. Really. Same as your inability to separate fact from conspiracy, another trait you share with 95% of the Internet.

#37     Jan 8, 2013
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Get used to it, bitch. Your one of the biggest liberal pussies on ET, who voted for Obama what? Twice?

And you're lecturing me about separating fact from bullshit? LOL

You're a fucking idiot. I'd wipe my shoe off with ur face. How's that for courageous?

#38     Jan 8, 2013
  9. Ooohhh. I'm trembling.

G
    O

F
    U
    C
    K

Y
    O
    U
    R