Alex Jones Rips Piers Morgan a new one!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I agree with his point, but that guy came across as a raving lunatic. Hardly someone who presented a rational argument.

And when he went into the 9/11 conspiracy stuff, it really hurt his credibility, as did the British accent crap. Sounded like a 10 year old teasing him on the playground.

Someone like that DOES NOT help in the battle for the 2nd amendment.

#11     Jan 8, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

No, the lunatics are in Government and the White House, legislating the end of the Bill of Rights. THOSE are the lunatics.

#12     Jan 8, 2013
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Bunch of BS. It is both right and left that are to blame. Did you already forgot Patriot Act? Bush did his own share of of curtailing the freedoms.

As far as uprising, it is not even in the cards yet, and won't be there for a while.

#13     Jan 8, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Jones is insane.

#14     Jan 8, 2013
  5. I just saw the interview. Yes Jones, if not actually insane, sure represented the gun-nuts well. He made clear how mentally unstable, fanatical and irrational many of the gun-nuts are. Very amusing. A clear cut distinction was made between the-foaming-at -the-mouth gun crazies and the rational civilized folks that think gun control needs to be addressed.

#15     Jan 8, 2013
  6. There should be no "battle" over RIGHTS!

#16     Jan 8, 2013
  7. jem

jem

that was entertainment.
    that was awesome.
    piers shrunk when alex raised his voice
    but all those points were great.

I will have to watch the rest later. I stopped when piers asked if he was done.

It made me want to be a Texan for one of the first times in my life. Only hollywood or texas could be that over the top.

#17     Jan 8, 2013
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Watch the video and then tell me who is more likely to go on a mass shooting spree.

A. Morgan

B. Jones

#18     Jan 8, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Krugman is even more insane.

#19     Jan 8, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

A. Morgan

#20     Jan 8, 2013