Alex Jones Rips Piers Morgan a new one!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 8, 2013.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

I really have nothing more to say to you after your heartless comments on dead children.

I just wish you that a tragedy of such magnitude does not touch you or your loved ones.

It does matter for those of us who have a heart.

#91     Jan 10, 2013
  2. 1) You're just pissed that I won't be bullied by your faux emotionalism meant to manipulate the weak minded.

2) I and my loved ones are touched everyday by the stupidity of liberal nanny state authoritarianism.

3)You mean soft headed twits or totalitarian acquiescing psychopaths don't you ?.

#92     Jan 10, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL I like how you always cut right through the bullshit, PT, and get on to the points of the argument. Afterall, a logical debate has no room for emotions. :D

#93     Jan 10, 2013
  4. Thanks, too often conservatives & libertarians being the decent folks that they are, let liberals set the tone as if mere accusations of malfeasance become factual arguments.

IOW:people just need to grow a spine and realize the left will stop short of no accusation or invective to be used as a tool against them.

#94     Jan 10, 2013
  5. It ALWAYS comes down to an issue of them wanting to wrestle control from the individual to do their bidding.

#95     Jan 10, 2013

6. They're still playing this on MSNBC and you think Jones is good for gun owners

#96     Jan 11, 2013
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Exactly why it is being replayed. If he was just a bit more calm his message could be spread more widely and seriously.

Entertaining staff nonetheless.

#97     Jan 11, 2013
  8. non-sense if they were seriously interested in spreading a calm message more widely they could play the shapiro debate.

But because piece of shit morgan got his ass handed to him they must pretend the shapiro debate doesn't exist.

no surprise there

#98     Jan 11, 2013