Alex Jones Rants to Cenk Uygur about Glenn Beck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 14, 2013.

1. achilles28

achilles28

What specifically are you talking about? I'm telling you, watch the Bohemian Grove video. This isn't some random event that only AJ uncovered. The annual conference at "The Grove" is well known and was covered by mainstream media in the past. Each year, they used to distribute "yearbooks" to commemorate the get-together with pictures of that years shennigans and ceremonies. The big owl God Molach is there, pictures from the various "Cremation of Care" ceremonies from years gone by. Buddy, just watch the video and corrorborate with other mainstrem press articles. This is what I'm talking about. There's like a mental Berlin Wall when it comes to waking people up to the nefarious and evil shit our leaders are up too. "No no, it can't be true". People won't look at the evidence, even though it's documented. David Gergan, a former Regan big wig, a big "Grover", admitted he attends the Grove and reamed AJ for sneaking in and taping it. Was Gergans reaction staged too?

Remember the Yale Skull and Bones club? Same shit. The crypt, the occultic numerology. It's Luciferian man. Alot of these high level guys are into the occult.

This is the best version i could find on youtube. A higher quality rip is likely available off one of the torrent portals.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XBp0krUWmBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gergan gets pissed when Jones confronts him on Bohemian Grove
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FbqbkXKvMdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Jan 15, 2013
  2. alex got played by piers, beck simply stated the facts.

I agreed with most of what alex said on piers but his delivery sucked and voicing ubiquitous conspiracy theories while you are making valid points otherwise is equivalent to shooting your nads off while trying to draw your gun.

#12     Jan 15, 2013
  3. achilles28

achilles28

It's mock human sacrifice. They sacrifice an effigy of a child to the Owl god, Molach, during the "Cremation of Care" ceremony. Google it or watch the video. It's all there.

#13     Jan 15, 2013
  4. Wow Achilles, you really are a true believer.....your nick is quite appropriate......such a talent.....such a waste.:(

#14     Jan 16, 2013
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Believer? I researched it. Mainstream media have covered Bohemian Grove. Gergan admitted he goes. Nixon admitted he went. Take your head out of the sand.

#15     Jan 16, 2013