Alex Jones Mega Rant!!!! Awesome!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, May 4, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

AMT, could you point me in the right direction or post the links? I'd love to read that. Thanks,

#41     May 7, 2011
  2. Evidence please. Your source provided no such evidence as he was in Jeddah in the end of the 80s and the visas were allegedly processed for anti-soviet recruits at the time, the 9/11 hijackers were still in madrassas.

#42     May 7, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

:D

#43     May 7, 2011
  4. Oh come on:
    people with Marfan syndrome now have a life expectancy similar to that of the average person.
    http://www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Marfan_Syndrome/

#44     May 7, 2011
  5. COM'ON MAN........even the LA times had articles about where various 9/11 hijackers were able to obtain visas. Also, the 9/11 commission report goes through where the highjackers obtained visas. There are many of the typical media sources (ones that you may accept) that have covered this story.

BTW, if you dig into C-SPAN archives you can see when the 9/11 commission report team was at times locking out info for "national security" reasons in regards to visas sources. I watched live many of the C-SPAN programming back in the day when the 9/11 commission report team was in investigation mode......it was a sad and obvious farce. There were MANY items not touched due to "national security" excuses (pretty nasty when you find out CIA had tons of assets getting visas out of our own offices in Saudi).

I have been digging into this data from all angles for a LONG TIME now due to my past US Military OPS.......if you at all think the 9/11 hijackers were ONLY operating as assets for an "OBL in the cave" you don't even have a CLUE what is the reality here.

#45     May 7, 2011
  6. Thanks a lot VISA EXPRESS.......a TERRIBLE PROCESS that was set up and ABUSED by CIA to get assets access to the US (for only GOD knows what) and the Jeddah office was the WORST!!!

"The Visa Express program was started in June 2001 (three months before 9/11.....thanks a lot CIA!!!) by U.S. Embassy officials in Saudi Arabia to reduce long lines of applicants and take some of the clerical burden off consular officials. It relied on 10 travel agencies to review paperwork for accuracy and completeness, then send it on to the consulate."

The Visa Express Program.............

http://911blogger.com/node/18911

Articles related to this story............

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/terror/articles/visa011212.htm

BTW.......you need to do some digging into a Shayna Steinger (find out what SHE thinks of CIA PRESSURE..... :eek: )

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/dec/17/news/mn-15615

MANY stories on this issue that TOTALLY back up everything that Michael Springman has said both in his testimony (under oath) and his public discussions for this matter. :cool:

In the end.....I don't give a damn what your opinions are, but I definitely want you to see there is a lot of information related to this story and this is just a small portion of it. BTW, when the CIA runs OPS they don't put links with the details out so you can find them through GOOGLE SEARCH........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D

#46     May 7, 2011
  7. The issue was whether the CIA helped the hijackers to obtain visas. This is what you alleged and you don't have a shred of evidence to prove it. The only interview you linked to was with a dude who was in Saudi Arabia in late 80s when the hijackers were still teenagers.

#47     May 7, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

Why do you even bother with AMT4SWA, you arent going to get anywhere?. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to debunk a couple of his myths, when i read your posts yesterday it was pretty funny, cause it was such a burn. There is no chance in hell he is going to change his opinion. He fully believes that anyone who doesnt believe in his/Alex Jones theories is living in the dark.

#48     May 7, 2011
  9. I used to think he was a "true believer", now after these couple of threads I am beginning to suspect that he knows better and deliberately lies. You are right of course, either way he is a lost cause, hopefully others who might be reading his threads and are interested in these conspiracies will realize that all his/AJ's allegations, "experts", eye-witnesses etc should be taken with a ton of salt, they don't hold up under even minimal scrutiny and/or have nothing to do with the specific conspiracy of the day AJ and his fans are ranting about. :)

#49     May 7, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

What i find funny is that they believe the same hopelessly inept government who is incapable of doing anything right could somehow pull something of this magnitude off. :D

#50     May 7, 2011