Alex Jones Believes Bilderberg Attendees Ship in Gold-Covered Roasted Babies to Eat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 2, 2012.

1. You will have to find your own proof, tref.

Look, I am not saying that Bilderbergs eat babies. But somebody does, apparently.

I am not going rule out the possibility that they don't just out of hand either, but I have not proof that they do not, just as I have no proof that they do.

Digging must be done, and all must come to their own conclusion after due diligence.

That's all I'm saying.

#21     Jun 3, 2012
  2. I'm quite satisfied he's dead. Considering I both work in the industry and on that day worked quite close to the event, I don't give a shit what an ass like you thinks. Go occupy your trailer and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

#22     Jun 3, 2012
  3. That somebody, whomever that might be, has no proven connection to Bilderberg whatsoever.

None.
    Rien.
    Nada.
    Zip.

There is no basis whatsoever for claiming a connection. I don't know why you're in bed with this moron, but I don't care either. If the fact there's no proof isn't enough, well, obviously, there's no basis for having a discussion.

#23     Jun 3, 2012
  4. http://articles.cnn.com/2011-05-07/..._bin-laden-osama-bin-sheikh-osama?_s=PM:WORLD

Taliban: Bin Laden's death reinvigorates war against U.S.

The Taliban, one of Osama bin Laden's closest allies, confirmed late Friday that the al Qaeda founder had been killed by U.S. commandos during a raid in Pakistan.

The admission by the Taliban comes on the heels of one earlier in the day by al Qaeda, removing any question about whether bin Laden's closest allies and his terror network believed he was dead.

#24     Jun 3, 2012
  5. Im not in bed with Alex Jones. Haven't listened in years. But I do take information and look at, no matter how silly it may be.

I have also learned not to turn off the television during a football or basketball game just because of a very lopsided score at the start of the fourth quarter.

You speak with certainty that they do not eat babies. Why is that? Do you know any bilderbergs?

#25     Jun 3, 2012
  6. You're a fucking pussy. I'm quite satisfied with that.

#26     Jun 3, 2012
  7. jem

jem

The point is you believe he is dead with some degree of confidence. But you do not really know he is dead.

1. Do you really think they threw his body in the ocean
    2. Do you really think a helicopter filled with the team blew up at all... or blew up by coincidence a few weeks later.

So within the story... we see a lot of bullshit.

For the record...
    I believe we killed bin laden.
    I really doubt they dumped the body.
    I wont speculate on the later.

But, I know none of it as fact, its a belief.

#27     Jun 3, 2012
  8. Bingo.

And the same line of thinking should be applied with the eating babies thing. All you can do is form an opinion. There is no 'proo'f or 'evidence' in either case.

But in trefoil's world his definition of 'proof' changes based on which way the wind is blowing.

#28     Jun 3, 2012