Alex is one SICK puppy

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by B. Rowshan, Feb 5, 2009.

Is Alex a sick parasite?

1. Yes!

18 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Hell yes!

59 vote(s)
    70.2%
  3. no, he's ok

7 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Going to take a guess here-

ericmindich = Marketsurfer

Did I win a prize?

#41     Jun 19, 2009
  2. mxjones

mxjones

Magna, since he is going to be a smart-ass about it you should reveal who it is, as well as the other aliases he is using.

#42     Jun 20, 2009
  3. He just said who he was.

#43     Jun 20, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

Puretick is a big joke. I watched some trades from one of those guys, they work really, really hard to step all over dollars to get some nickels. I'd just hit the ignore button on any /all of them..

#44     Jun 21, 2009
  5. magna you really scared him off. You can see how much he values your word and your authority !

June 19th:
    ===========================================
    June 22nd:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2476399#post2476399

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2476392#post2476392

#45     Jun 23, 2009
  6. mxjones

mxjones

lol.

At one point he started a thread in feedback, but I guess it was deleted.

Makes you wonder - if he was called out by a moderator for having multiple aliases, shouldn't the multiple aliases be deleted? I guess not.

#46     Jun 23, 2009
  7. Not sure about all that other stuff, Rennick, but you cannot possibly defend leaving the posts made by folks like c-kid/cold and port.

#47     Jun 23, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I must be dyslexic, when I saw the thread title at first I thought it read "Alex is one SICK pussy"

I'm sure he's phoning his pilot to fuel his private plane (see attachment) as I write.

#48     Jun 23, 2009
  9. Magna serious question: how do you expect anyone to ever respect your word after this post and your subsequent non-action? Your words are totally worthless, based on what I read here.

#49     Jun 23, 2009
  10. Ivan,

That was not me, sounds like that jackass port. I only post under Rennick these days. I was posting under Baron, Joe, and Magna until they got the new hi tech servers.

:cool:

#50     Jun 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.