Alex is one SICK puppy

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by B. Rowshan, Feb 5, 2009.

Is Alex a sick parasite?

1. Yes!

18 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Hell yes!

59 vote(s)
    70.2%
  3. no, he's ok

7 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that some vendors get bashed, because like Timmay or BullzNBears or Covel, they promote or hype relentlessly without any evidence of knowing what they are talking about.

Some vendors get bashed, because they dance around the subject of allowing serious Due Diligence (use our room free for one day!!! See our cherry picked Track Record "examples"! Listen to our anonymous testimonials we created ourselves!). And of course, they rarely have audited results.

Some vendors get bashed because they become abusive, as Alex and Friends do. A serious vendor or marketer keeps his calm and reputation intact. He has an ignore button, like everyone else. A vendor going toe to toe with a poster who uses foul language is not necessary, it only drags a vendor down to his level.

And I am sure somer vendors are honest and offer something of value, but I have found these to be very few. I have hand sifted through several thousand vendors over the last 15 years or so, and find maybe 0.5% or less have serious outperformance value. And these often do not last. Most of the rest are tech analysis (not PA), Gann, Fib, EW or other garbage vendors who get dazzled by their own back tests or lie outright or misrepresent themselves to potential customer. Most of them are not themselves successful traders.

I was thinking maybe Marty R is along this path, but he has so far ignored my direct question about how does HE do trading his own offerings. A fair question and we will see whether he ever accurately answers it.

#21     Feb 17, 2009
  2. My latest PM from alex:

goldilocks is mammas story
    Next time at your mother's tit let her tell you that story,

Little fucking wimp.

#22     Feb 22, 2009
  3. He's quite the card isn't he?

So his shtick is to get into it with someone and then having it become a pissing and posting contest, BECAUSE HE CLAIMS THAT BUILDS HIS CLIENT BASE.

That may work on the radio for Imus or Howard Stern, but not in this arena.

I don't believe it for a minute just like I don't believe anything he says.

Nothing out of his mouth is verifiable: from his real money trading claims to his sticking a gun in John Gotti's mouth.

It's all BS.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/425/RipOff0425777.htm

#23     Feb 22, 2009
  4. lmao!

#24     Feb 23, 2009
  5. Rowshan

The latest to join my ignore list

#25     Feb 24, 2009
  6. pureshit has really slimed up ET in the last few days. They must be doing really badly to be so desperate!

The above poll results were bad (12% approval) before all of this new crap came in..pretty embarrassing baron.

#26     Jun 18, 2009
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Damn! I was going to say that.

#27     Jun 18, 2009
  8. mxjones

mxjones

I started reading this thread thinking it was new, and then saw it was several months old. But it couldn't be more true today. I am sick of seeing the Puretick threads and the disgrace that is Alex.

I know the purpose of ET is to make money, but it would be great to see them cut this idiot loose.

#28     Jun 18, 2009
  9. Baron, mods, someone please stop this Puretick crap.

Puretick is now shilling ET with aliases.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=167375

Two years ago you let Timmy Sykes infect this website for a few months while he was a sponsor. This Puretick crap is just as bad.

Is it really worth a little extra in your pocket to have this snake oil scum ruin your website?

#29     Jun 18, 2009
  10. I was the original poster of the thread you highlighted. I am not Alex or associated with Alex. However, I wanted to post a positive review for www.puretick.com and its amazing live trading room.

I apologize if you dislike the trading room or my review of the site. That is only my opinion and I did not know people would take offense to it.

Why not visit the site, give it a chance and then come back to post a review about it rather then name calling and accusations?

#30     Jun 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.