Alex is one SICK puppy

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by B. Rowshan, Feb 5, 2009.

Is Alex a sick parasite?

1. Yes!

18 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Hell yes!

59 vote(s)
    70.2%
  3. no, he's ok

7 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh please! Do you know what he called me, and how many times he called me crap for me to finally respond with "fag". alex doesn't need you lying on his behalf.
    I don't call people names w/o being provoked. But when i'm pushed and pushed, I respond.

Please only post stuff that is honest. Don't fudge the truth, it makes you look bad.

#11     Feb 6, 2009
  2. That is some seriously demented shit.

LMFAO! :D :p :)

#12     Feb 6, 2009
  3. JB3

JB3

Here is his kinder and gentler PM to me (after I implied someone accepted his "trading" challenge). LOL.

#13     Feb 6, 2009
  4. Isn't it amazing that with 155 "clients", and guaranteed this imaginary "155" figure will always rise with time, according to alex the slime, that alex could only muster a single "no" vote (besides his own) on this poll!!

If he had 155 clients, or even 55 or even 15, wouldn't someone, anyone come to his defense or simply vote his way??:confused:

#14     Feb 6, 2009
  5. volente_00

volente_00

I wonder if rubberturdblowshan got upset about being moved down a notch to 2 nd place for the most demented mpd pathological liar on et ?

#15     Feb 6, 2009
  6. This forum is setup to provide Baron with income because he's determine via whatever reasons that the members themselves as a majority are unwilling to pay a fee to remove the need for sponsors.

Also, I do still remember Don Bright being called all kinds of dirty names here at ET when he first arrived.

However, the difference is that he didn't respond back with the same language nor unprofessionalism.

He too had a few trolls chasing him and baiting him to be unprofessional.

Yet, I suspect that the reason why Don Bright did not enter into any mudslinging tournaments was because his business is generating a lot more money than Puretick.

Simply, Don Bright has more to lose than Alex of Puretick.

Further, Don Bright has more so called professional traders whereas Puretick seems to base their business model on the retail traders.

Something else, I use to think Puretick gets most of their clients from sponsoring here at ET...

Apparently I'm wrong after a conversation with one of their regular members.

If that's true, that could explain why they get into mudslinging tournaments here at EliteTrader.com in comparison to elsewhere.

Also, a quick Google search shows me that they do most of their advertising elsewhere without having to engage in any mudslinging contests.

Simply, there's really no reason for Alex of Puretick to behave in a more professional manner.

Therefore, if ET itself was more professional...

Would that prompt Alex of Puretick to be more professional. :confused:

Last of all, with the economic problems worldwide...

Would that prompt more sponsors to send money Baron's way in competition for the shrinking field of traders. :confused:

Thus, I think we're going to see more sponsor bashing as more of them show up to fight over what remains of EliteTrader.com

Mark

#16     Feb 7, 2009
  7. The one main difference between Alex and Don is maturity.

There is a certain point in everyone's life when they become mature sensible individuals. For some that age might be 25, but for others that age might be 40 or 50. Sometimes there is simply no age and a person wallows in immaturity for the duration of their existence.

We all have seen when an obnoxious individual throws mud at another. When that happens, we all look at the other individual to see how they handle the situation. If the other person starts slinging mud in return, then both persons become wrong. Sometimes the one being attacked is seen as the most in the wrong.

Don is a mature individual who knows that responding in a negative manner, even in the face of idiocy and outright maliciousness, will not get him anywhere. If Don started responding back in a profane manner then he becomes as wrong as the individuals who started the slinging. Don has learned this through time and experience.

However, Alex is not mature. He has not figured out that responding back to the mudslingers in a profane manner is not the right thing to do.

On the internet or in real life, two wrongs do not make a right. Attacking the fundmamentals of the argument vs. attacking the person, is surely the best way to go.

#17     Feb 8, 2009
  8. Ribs

Ribs

dude I get what you are saying but Alex doesn't execute real trades

you can't compare Don and him

can't be done

#18     Feb 8, 2009
  9. that guy is sick

#19     Feb 15, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

That's generally true in theory, but really you have some people here who have honestly been screwed over badly by vendors. As a result of that they come to the conclussion that all vendors suck, and they chase them all around. I encountered this hundreds of times. It finally got so bad that I actually offered $100 cash for a single former customer of mine to come forward with something bad to say about me or my service on elite trader. I continue to have a bunch of people complain, oh you suck and this that, but not one single one of them had ever even taken a trial membership to my website. Had they done so they could have simply contacted me and collected $100. This went on for like two weeks and covered tens and tens of pages here on ET before we finally closed the page. It just went on and on. You suck, you suck, you suck. I'd reply with: Have you ever been a member or trial member of my site? If you have please give me the email address you used and I'll send you $100? NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON who'd been a member or trial member of a product I'd offered up to that time came forward to collect $100, but I was bashed and bashed and bashed. It never ended. That's just the way it is here sometimes I guess. I really don't blame Alex for how he acts. I was at the Expo in NY back in 2003 and at the ET get together and there was a gentlemen there whod said all kinds of terrible things about me on the thread. He came up to me and was the most friendly person in the world to my face. At that point I didnt know who he was, when I was told Toni made me leave the room because I'm a country hick and I'd have a tendancy to beat the hell out of someone for stuff like that, even if it would be very undignified and bad for business. Anyway..thats just my two cents. I been there and done that.
    Brandon

#20     Feb 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.