Alex Castellanos, GOP Strategist: Clinton Speech Was 'Moment That Probably Reelected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 7, 2012.

1. He is not sinking, that is his actual worldview. Anyone who does not speak, look or think as he thinks is the Other. It works well for his level of low information voter. The GOP has staked this election on the Lucrums of the nation.

#51     Sep 9, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You give brASS hole too much credit. He needs all the help he can get.
    If your memory wasn't so short and or you'd stop changing your alias you might recall that I've said repeatedly. I do NOT begrudge foreigners who have an opinion US domestic affairs. Even though technically it's little if any of their business they are certainly entitled to their opinions.

It's the haughty arrogant condescending self righteous mentality of foreigners like brASS hole who daily come here to tell US citizens that he/they know what is better for us than we do. THAT I have a problem with.

#52     Sep 9, 2012
  3. Your case (rolls eyes laughs) is still desperately awaiting your rebuttal in the other thread.

By defaulting on a competent rebuttal:

I assume you have given up , admitted that you were wrong and apologize for all the attempts at slandering my correct position.

#53     Sep 9, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh brother, stfu already.

#54     Sep 9, 2012

5. I don't see any of those adjectives in play, sorry. As a taxpaying US citizen, I think I've learned a lot from what others say. I'm not into protectionism, it would spell doom for the U.S. We need to embrace, and win, the global economy.

#55     Sep 9, 2012
  6. Conservatives, aka, regressives, are isolationists almost by definition.

#56     Sep 9, 2012
  7. 1) I contend he desperately needs your help.
    2) Fine he can have an opinion, but evidently he's too scared to mention the very "merits" he claims he wants to discuss.

reminds me of
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=247614&perpage=6&pagenumber=17

runaway rcg run away:D

#57     Sep 9, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then you sir are blinded by partisan bias.

Same kind of blindness that helps AK47 rationalize ignoring his buddy RCG's constant compulsive pathological lying just because they share political views and a common hatred of any and all things Republican.

#58     Sep 9, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

At least we're not ISOLATED on third shift in Peoria, IL.

#59     Sep 9, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Who said I wanted to discuss it. Any thinking person who heard the speech would agree that it was masterfully written and delivered. There is nothing to debate. How do you debate the color blue?

"Scared?' Yeah, about as "scared" as discussing the meaning of life with a bug.

#60     Sep 9, 2012