Alex Castellanos, GOP Strategist: Clinton Speech Was 'Moment That Probably Reelected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Oh, they heard it. Do you see any Mitt is going to win threads or posts? They are already getting the fat lady ready with the sheeple song:D

#31     Sep 9, 2012
  2. Not afraid , I just won't waste my time on silly propaganda wjc is irrelevant to me, has been ever since he left office.

The clintons are done (politically it's over) as in "honey the porkchops are so overdone we'll have to give them to the dogs or those silly homeless democrats down the road."

#32     Sep 9, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Translation: Afraid.

Alternate translation: Denial. Heard the speech and is now in repressing it.

#33     Sep 9, 2012
  4. Send a link I might listen to it in the background.

#34     Sep 9, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Would you like me to also send someone to brush your teeth for you?

#35     Sep 9, 2012
  6. I thought you wanted me to listen to it?
    Sorry the way you were fawning over it, impressed me you may have a link to it.

I didn't see it on TV, I was doing something more important.

#36     Sep 9, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

I don't fawn. Perhaps that's something you do. I watched it on TV in real time. And, no, I will not do your homework for you.

#37     Sep 9, 2012
  8. That's fine I don't get TV or cable and I'm not going to look for it, but here's something I found in my regular net reading.

#38     Sep 9, 2012
  9. Yeah sure you don't.

Pesky thing about posts (as rcg found out) they can be quoted.

#39     Sep 9, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

And yet you can't manage to find a link to the actual speech by yourself. How sad.

#40     Sep 9, 2012