Alex Castellanos, GOP Strategist: Clinton Speech Was 'Moment That Probably Reelected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 7, 2012.

1. That's a little dated but carry on.

#21     Sep 8, 2012
  2. I understand the analogy. You come across as a violent frustrated man, to the extreme as to have some mental problems.

#22     Sep 8, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good, I was starting to worry about you.
    I think you're being too thin skinned sensitive and emotional. Maybe spend more time with construction workers and less time with all the girly man liberals here on ET? Apparently they're "rubbing off" on you. Figuratively speaking, not literally. Literally would be...well... a little smelly.

Oh and if I'm so angry why am I grinning from ear to ear?

#23     Sep 8, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

About liberal mental masturbation? How the fuck would I know?

#24     Sep 8, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe they don't have the latest medical books at the University of Affirmative Action, where he got his nursing certificate. Assuming he even has one, he's lied about so much who can say for sure?

#25     Sep 8, 2012
  6. I hope he isn't for the sake of the Profession but that's what you get when unqualified people are herded to the front of the line(AA) and given preferential treatment.

One thing's for sure he's the future of obamacare's medical providers.

Even if he was out smoking dope on that week in class, you think he would have picked up on it renewing his license?

#26     Sep 8, 2012

7. LOL holy shit the thought of you sitting there all by yourself, glaring at the computer screen with a sick twisted evil grin ear to ear is chilling. I bet your family is scared shitless around you sometimes. But what hell go crazy I'm safe and sound here in Texas.

#27     Sep 8, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you also afraid of the dark?
    You read WAY too much into things sometimes. A common theme in fact among you and your girly man buddies.

#28     Sep 8, 2012
  9. Are we going to even address Clinton's speech.:).

#29     Sep 9, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Why bother? We know it was great, and most of the people here with whom we would "debate" its merits and potential effects are too afraid to even listen to it.

#30     Sep 9, 2012