Alex Castellanos, GOP Strategist: Clinton Speech Was 'Moment That Probably Reelected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The "review" was nothing more than self serving mental masturbation.
    I don't even have to hear the speech itself to know that.

If you were to walk up behind somebody jacking off. Would you really need to walk around to face them, just to make sure he's jacking off?

#11     Sep 8, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll be reaching for the ABO column on the voting ballot in November too. I guess you'll have to settle for watching OUR election from afar.

#12     Sep 8, 2012
  3. Are you suffering from mental illness Lucrum ?

#13     Sep 8, 2012
  4. Yes, actually he is. A couple of them if you really want to look into the DSM IV.

#14     Sep 8, 2012
  5. Jem is a smart fella, and understands what a tactical retreat is. We won't see him on this topic again before the outcome is decided.

#15     Sep 8, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not that I'm aware of. Do you think everyone willing to call a spade a spade has a mental illness? Just because someone else isn't as blinded by bias as you does that mean they have a mental illness? Or was my analogy just too fucking complicated for you to appreciate?

#16     Sep 8, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the confirmed documented indisputable compulsive pathological liar.

But hey, maybe you can bluster and lie your way into credibility. Even if it hasn't worked so far.

#17     Sep 8, 2012
  8. The redneck living in the alternate universe posts something nonsensical again. In other news, Cowboys defeat the Giants.

#18     Sep 8, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

What would Jesus do?

#19     Sep 8, 2012
  10. I think this fellow thinks he is going to hell. Hence, Jesus is someone he would not be acquainted with.

#20     Sep 8, 2012