Aletheia = Mag Light

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Aug 26, 2009.

1. wtf are you talking about?!?! Are you a slow human being? Did you, or did you not say 2008 was a "brutal year" for most people???

I dont wanna argue with a slow human being

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80729330/

Audio of IShopAtPublix.

#31     Aug 27, 2009
  2. I know you think this is, like, a rilly rilly kewl response.
    This is an earlier interaction in this same thread:

The two things to notice from this are:

1 - Aletheia never denied being Mag Light.
    2 - ..and positively enjoyed being called a racist.

I draw the line at racists. I'm willing to debate anyone else on anything else, but not on this.
    I'm not the USG, I have no power to throw anyone in a camp, and if I did, I wouldn't use it anyway, being as how I cherish the First Amendment more than any other, the same as the guys who signed the Bill of Rights, who put it first for the same reason.
    Mag Light was on my ignore list for using a term I'd only ever seen once before, on a Nazi web site.
    If you persist in your line of attack, you'll be on my ignore list as well.
    This has nothing to do with your free speech rights. I simply believe that racists should be ignored.
    I don't think any laws should be passed against racists, except of course if they put their beliefs into action through criminal or terrorist behavior. I do believe they should be ignored.
    This site, meantime, is a private site, and is well within its rights to ban anyone for violating its terms of agreement. The First Amendment only covers government action against speech. It says nothing about what private individuals can do.
    This is not and never has been a question of free speech. That's a diversion, and I'm quite sure you know it.
    It's a question of decency. We will see if you have any.

#32     Aug 27, 2009
  3. 2008 WAS a brutal year for many people. I never said it was a brutal year for me. The amount of risk I took on those options and a loss of less than 10% of trading volume ON OPTIONS THAT EXPIRE IN 1 month or less (most of the time within 2 weeks) is nothing to be ashamed about. I have not traded equity related instruments since october 2008, I am a forex trader now.
    You think you can rattle me, you can't. And this is not the trading part of the site.

#33     Aug 27, 2009
  4. I am confused..... did you or did you not lose money in 2008???:confused: The only way i can interperate the above paragraph is that you feel like LESS of a loser because you only lost 2k.... does this sound about right?:D Good work, now take a union job where being "LESS" of a loser might hold some value, unfortunately for you 90% of society knows that a loser is a loser and it doesnt matter if you lost LESS] than the next guy. 100% of actual traders know that your line is horseshit, losing still makes you totally incompetent. Most people do not like "losers" Imagine if funds started sending in their returns and their retort was "yeah wel i lost LESS than this fund did," I am absolutely positive that would work out for them.:D :D :D

#34     Aug 27, 2009
  5. I am now going to the bar to try to pick up some chicks, where my pick up line will be "I am LESS of a loser than the homeless man outside picking up cigarette buts" stay tuned for how that works out for me.:D :D :D

#35     Aug 27, 2009