Aletheia = Mag Light

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Super* Mods can also ban
    ...is that the thread starter posted (so far)
    29 times today, including 27 during trading hours and 13 in P&R.

There's some arrogant self important jackass running around here at ET accusing EVERY BODY (who disagrees with him) that NO ONE could possibly be a trader if they're posting this much.

Help me out here guys, who is that two faced hypocritical asshole?

:D :D

#11     Aug 26, 2009
  2. Yeah, leave it to you to think that today's market was filled with volume and volatile swings as the Summer holiday season comes to a close and everyone and their brother is on vacation because school is already in session when Labor Day rolls around this year.

Feel free to let us all know what the Big Board volume was today, sans FNM and C.

Yawn.
    Still can't put me on ignore, eh?
    How flattering. But at least I did a few trades and helped get rid of the resident RACIST on ET.

I call that a good day.
    Don't you?
    :p

#12     Aug 26, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Funny you never mentioned summer, vacations, volatility or low volume in any of YOUR accusations that NO ONE could possibly trade and post as much as YOU did today.

"Can't put me on ignore, eh?"

Don't you ever get tired of stepping in your own shit?

#13     Aug 26, 2009
  4. Let me guess . . .

Are you saying that you are upset over your fear and hate-mongering RACIST "buddy" getting kicked off ET for the 3rd or 4th time and you want to take it out on me?

Maybe you can get ahold of your other "buddy" Giggles for "moral" support and sit around holding hands and singing Kumbaya . . . Oh wait, Gigsup hasn't posted in over 3 weeks. Maybe he's on vacation too, or on sabbatical, or suspended, or back at school.

Too funny.
    :D

#14     Aug 26, 2009
  5. MagLight calling anyone an "immature coward" is enough of a laugh line for my day.

How's that COB lawsuit going, birther-boy?

:)

#15     Aug 26, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:
    I don't give a fuck about mag light.

Once again you've been called out on your limitless hypocrisy and all you can do is try to change the subject. Hoping your fellow butt buddy liberals won't notice what a self important fool you are, running around ET trying to prove your somebody.

#16     Aug 26, 2009
  7. Neato.
    Bravo, well done, all that. 1 down, 88+ to go. (88 being a significant number to that particular posse.)

#17     Aug 26, 2009
  8. I am not familiar with the two user names herein cited, but I have always felt a deep sadness for those folks who are so inclined to inform or snitch on others, especially over trivial matters. I have never been able to understand what makes a person want to do that.

#18     Aug 26, 2009

9. Thats it trefoil, don't debate those who have opposing opinions, just get rid of them. Why don't you just go door to door and collect them and throw them in camps because their ideas are different than yours. Afterall, how can anyone be as smart as you? You are the person who thinks people invented cars to get rid of horseshit. With logic like that, it obvious that you are superior and all voices opposing you should be silenced.

#19     Aug 26, 2009
  10. You people don't debate. When was the last time anybody from the ring wing nutcase department here wrote anything original? Their ideas are "inspired" by Fox/Limbaugh and oftentimes it takes sheer minutes before some buffoon sees "an outrage" on fox and decides to post it here. Where are your original ideas? Anybody can walk around smugly and bash Obama. I have never seen a coherent explanation as to why mccain/palin was better or what people would do differently.

Some are so dumb as to proclaim W to be a great president even though W accomplished NOTHING positive in the 8 miserable years he held the country(and the world) hostage.

You people are all over Obama now and think Obama should take responsibility for the economy, yet you don't think it was W's fault when 9/11 happened and he supposedly "kept us safe"

Anybody who is not as brainwashed as you is automatically called a "liberal" (your primitive brains cannot differentiate non-republicans)

You believe fox is fair and balanced even though fox were the biggest cheerleaders of the iraq war and covered for every bush lie.

And most of all, you never write any posts of any significant length unless those posts are a copy/paste of an article from elsewhere.

To draw some contrasts, I write my own stuff. I rarely go and watch MSNBC/CNN and come rushing here to come up with "something exciting" I never thought of Obama as the messiah but simply as the lesser of 2 evils. I never expected Obama to raise the dead and create everlasting prosperity.
    And I frequently write lenghty posts.

As to healthcare/cap&trade/unions I said that the priority should be the economy, and everything else save for national security should be put on the backburner(the country simply cannot afford those things right now).

#20     Aug 26, 2009