ALERT! the best show on TV starts TONIGHT (10/28)!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Heh...good luck to anyone trying to take me down with either Ryu or Ken...fireballs/upercut lost their potency in the transition from SF1 to SF2. I take Vega or Chun Li and KO before you even know what hit you.

#21     Oct 28, 2003
  2. GG, u in the Chicago area by any chance?

#22     Oct 28, 2003
  3. although it's not good to reveal strategies to your opponent, i'll reveal mine.

i pretty much throw out fireballs non-stop. if they jump at me, i do the uppercut. if i jump in the air at my opponent as he is jumping also, I JUMP WITH LOW PUNCH, because that will dominate most of the other characters' jump attacks.

then sometimes i do what ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF MY FRIENDS. if i get them in a corner, i repeatedly jump on them with low kick and then crouch and do low kick very fast and repeat. friends hate this and call it "cheap."

#23     Oct 28, 2003
  4. vega

vega

Nope, last time I played that game was on either nintendo or sega, have never played the online version if that's what you're talking about. It was fun to play that and Mortal Kombat at the local arcade, until some little 8 year-old kid repeatedly kicked my ass !!!!!!!:p :p

Vega:D

#24     Oct 28, 2003
  5. Are you talking about Streetfighrter or your trading style:confused: :confused:

:D

#25     Oct 28, 2003
  6. Sorry, the best show on TV is the Joe Schmoe Show! But 24 is a close second!

#26     Oct 28, 2003
  7. You have the actual arcade?? Where can I get one of those and how much $$ ?

I have a few versions of this game...snes, ps1, pc...an arcade would be nice.

#27     Oct 28, 2003
  8. are you guys into emulators?

i have a bunch of them...

if you like some of the older arcade games, search for "MAME" with google.

#28     Oct 28, 2003
  9. matt5555

matt5555

Damn, I thought the best show was Rich Girls on MTV starting tonight!

#29     Oct 28, 2003
  10. Yes, I have the actual arcade. Cost me $500 on ebay, incl shipping from Mass.

Also have a MAME arcade which plays about 2800 games- pretty much every game created until the mid 90's. That cost a bit more...$5,600, but worth every penny.

#30     Oct 28, 2003