ALERT! the best show on TV starts TONIGHT (10/28)!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 28, 2003.

1. watch 24 tonight. it is the best show since the x-files.

i remember when i watched the first season of the x-files that it would be huge. after the first season of 24 i had the same exact feeling. i've been right about both.

#11     Oct 28, 2003
  2. I have to agree with GG, 24 is addictive, sometimes cheesy but addictive. If you haven't watched it yet I would advise renting the DVD's from the first series first then move on to the 2nd series. IMO waiting for the DVD's is the best way to watch 24. Just make sure you don't rent all DVD's at once as you will end up watching for 17hrs straight.

#12     Oct 28, 2003
  3. I think without question, Clifford the Big Red Dog is the best show on Tv...It's funny, entertaining and often lends a moral lesson that you can help build your day around....its on PBS every morning without commercial interruption....it's really awesome...Im a little saddened though at what may become of the show...john Ritter played the voice of Clifford but now that he is dead the show's future is in doubt.:(

#13     Oct 28, 2003
  4. What happened to those Survivor people, they get off the island or did they die?

What's 24 about ?

I doubt I'll watch, I don't watch much tv... ie,when the planes hit the towers, I went back to sleep. Unless aliens are invading or God is hold a press conference, there isn't much to get me to watch tv.

#14     Oct 28, 2003
  5. lol..

I agree with rearden though, OZ was one of the best. Most HBO shows are worth watching.

#15     Oct 28, 2003
  6. vega

vega

And Elisha Cuthbert (Kiefer's daughter on the show) is GREAT STUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Vega:D

#16     Oct 28, 2003
  7. Vega, are you named after the Street Fighter 2 character?

I have the full size arcade version, and have yet to find a worthy opponent.

#17     Oct 28, 2003

8. RYU will kick your ass...Ken can;t though...he's a fag

#18     Oct 28, 2003
  9. i've watched every survivor and i'm watching the current one, too.

i want rupert to win. 2nd fav. is andrew, 3rd is ryan o.

give 24 a try tonight. each episode is 1 hour of 1 24 hour day (24 episodes in the season). for example, this season starts at 1 pm. the 2nd episode will be 2 pm. this season is about terrorists putting a virus in drugs, or at least that's how it starts. the show is SO WELL DONE. they develop the characters and they end each episode with something that will make you want to watch the next one. they also mislead you constantly while also doing things you don't expect. 24 has balls.

#19     Oct 28, 2003
  10. i am the SF2 master!!!

i use ryu and ken and destroy everyone.

i used to play SF2 and MKII all the time. imo, SF2 is the best fighting game EVER. the MK games were cooler and have better graphics, but the SF2 gameplay DOMINATES. i still have my super nintendo hooked up to my tv. sometimes my friends come over, drink a few beers and play.

i used to make my friends cry in MKII because they couldn't beat me.

#20     Oct 28, 2003