Alert Based System Software Recommendations for TDA Broker

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Sorcerysoft, Jun 14, 2009.

1. I have developed a strategy that places trades based on alerts generated on the previous day. I use Weath-Lab to generate the alerts then later import them into my database. I then backtest previous alerts against 1 minute historical data using a custom application I wrote in C# + TDA API.

I'm in the process of developing a custom trading system, using TDA API, to execute my alerts, but it will take a while to develop the infrastructure and test it. In the future this system will do more than just trade alerts.

Meanwhile I would like to use some other 3rd party software to execute these trades for me.

I'm looking for recommendation on software that I can easily import alerts into and have it trade on my TD Ameritrade account.

Because the alert are in my database, I can generate the alerts in any format. I can also generate script/code if needed, but would prefer a software package that already supports trading and importing alerts.

EDIT:
    Also, I'm currently considering using StrategyDesk but want to see what else is available that supports TDA + alerts.

Thank you
    Christopher

2. Bracket Trader.
    Zeroline Trader.
    Call TDA technical support and ask them.