Alec Baldwin Please Call My Broker!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Poor Alec! He's an aging, bloated actor with no more talent than any kid in a high school drama class, AND a angry, radical lefty to boot. The guys got issues.:eek: :eek: :eek:

#11     Apr 20, 2007
  2. Yup.

And his talentless siblings, too.

Come to think of it, Stone Cold is a better actor than any of them.:cool:

#13     Apr 20, 2007
  3. Well I've heard the long edition thanks to the above post and it's obvious poor Alec is really yelling at Kim Bassenger. He's just so emasculated it's embarrassing his threat is great-. I'll come out for the DAY. The whole Day. Don't make me fly out for the whole goddamn day. it's so clear this guy is always leaving this girl an entire day trapped with him he knows would be torture. he then uses the plane as a threat and I'll just get back on that plane and fly away. wheee I'm alec F*ing Fatface funny when I play Gay characters on will & grace Baldwin.

He had one of the greatest pieces of A of all time and blew it. Can't respect that. He yells at twelve year olds... can't respect that but I'm sure this is a very savy, very manipulative little girl... Hollywood who needs it.

#14     Apr 20, 2007
  4. Yeah, but isn't it possible, Bassinger is one of those women attracted to total bastards?
    It happens. Weird, but it happens.

#15     Apr 20, 2007
  5. jem

jem

If she had any self respect or love for her child she would have warned Baldwin how stupid he looked and advised him to never speak to their daughter that way again. (threat of release implied.)

By the way if he did beat her that is disgusting.

#16     Apr 21, 2007
  6. Having been witness to the long-term effect this kind of abuse has on a child, I can only say, it's a very sad and ugly picture.

People who attempt to cast blame on the kid, are in part, responsible for creating an atmosphere where this kind of thing is acceptable. It's not acceptable to emotionally abuse a child and it's not acceptable to beat a spouse.
    Sooner or later, these kinds of travesties catch up with the people who have perpetrated them, sometimes later, rather than sooner. In this case, I think Baldwin has been outed for the creep he is, I hope he gets his due.

#17     Apr 21, 2007
  7. You bleeding hearts disgust me.

#18     Apr 23, 2007
  8. Anyone who is a real man would never consider beating a woman or abusing a child. Any man who would, is a pussy.
    But I'm not telling you something you don't already know, lowlife.

#19     Apr 24, 2007
  9. Yeah, well I'm sure no one here has even yelled at a child, abused their cat , or whacked the gf when she laughed at their liberalism.

#20     Apr 24, 2007