Alec Baldwin Please Call My Broker!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Wow's Alec's comments seem hars when delivered to a crying 11 year old girl but would seem right in place admonishing my peeps in the broker world.

Alec said to little Ireland (the girl not the country)> "You are a rude, thoughtless little pig."

"You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being, >I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old, or 11 years old, or that you're a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone."

He goes on to say that he plans to fly from New York to Los Angeles "for the day just to straighten you out on this issue."

The recording was published by celebrity news site TMZ.com, which said that the call was placed on April 11.

>>> Wow my thoughts exactly on the brokers!
    rude, thoughtless, little pigs. Well said. SI.

2. What ? Are you high on something ? Never mind , I just saw your handle...

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Since when do we record private conversations between family members and why the public has a right to know?

Maybe the little turd did something bad and fully deserved it...

4. first of all the psycho left the message on the voicemail, dickweed. second of all, no child needs to hear her father threatening her like that, he sounds crazy as hell.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X2jXatjAKCM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X2jXatjAKCM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Honeybun, today's kids need to be put to their places. They got it all too good....

Do you know why was she treated like that? Maybe she burnt a house down or something. By the way, your response shows you didn't get the correct uprising either... :)

Kisses....

6. True dat...dude's putting her in-line. Wish Baldwin was around when the VT psycho was growing up. He'd settle him up but good!

7. cmaxb

cmaxb

I bet VT kid got bullied waaay before he entered school, probably by someone close (parents?)

8. Alec Baldwin is bully and a moron. He desperately needs Stone Cold Steve Austin to kick the crap out of him. Then slop Bud all over him.

9. this is the same Alec Baldwin who lost that piece of ass Kim Basinger because.....he beat her....classic.

10. After 10 years of banging her, you wouldn't think she was that hot anymore either.

#10     Apr 20, 2007