Alaska is proof democracy doesn't work all the time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Nov 5, 2008.

1. You're NO WHERE NEAR smart enough to make money trading.

Why do you think the market rallied the past few days?

#21     Nov 5, 2008
  2. So are you now saying that the market did not previously decline because Obama was doing well in the polls? Was that just the cause/effect argument that suited your taste at the time?

(Evidently, you are not quite up to the task of following your own string of convoluted logic. No doubt, this deficit serves you well in the markets.)

#22     Nov 5, 2008
  3. Did I not ask YOU a question? Answer it. Why did the market rally through yesterday?

#23     Nov 5, 2008
  4. I believe I answered your question as it relates to my trading. I don't believe you answered my question as it relates to your trading. You're the scenario man, I just trade price. You have yet to explain your apparent lapse in logic (not that it negatively affects your trading in any way, of course).

#24     Nov 5, 2008
  5. The market was focused ON THE SENATE. As it became less and less likely that the Democrats would make it to the magic 60 there was a relief rally. The break today? All I know is that within seconds of Obama mentioning the words "Wall Street" in his speech I was shorting ES.....

P.S. If I didn't think the market was long it would've taken more for me to get short-and I was a SMALL short-but sentiment was EXTREMELY bullish.

#25     Nov 5, 2008
  6. Groovy. Don't say he never gave you anything.

#26     Nov 5, 2008