Alaska is proof democracy doesn't work all the time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Nov 5, 2008.

1. As Palin would say, he sees America as they do.

#11     Nov 5, 2008
  2. Pabst didn't graduate from kindergarten. He was too busy claiming he was a genius.

#12     Nov 5, 2008
  3. Don't worry Pa(b)st will be on Prozac for at least 4(maybe 8!) years. Since he lives in the hometown of Barack Hussein Obama life will be awful for him. I wish he would go out with a McCain/Palin shirt in the minority areas of Chicago and see where it takes him.

#13     Nov 5, 2008
  4. Only ONCE has a black guy said something to me about my politics. I was carrying a few Bush signs in 2000 and some punk blew me shit. He was new in the neighborhood. Bad move. Two other black guys who know me came to my defense. Bad scene for the Bush basher. I never saw him on the street again.

I was the GOP committeeman in this ward, a conservative Congressional candidate in this 'hood and BLACK businesses put up signs for me. Not many GOP Committeeman would take on 75 black election judges and hire gang bangers to pass literature. I was here LONG before the blacks and we get along great. They know where I stand. They don't mess with me and I don't mess with them. Actually it's the NIMBY liberal yuppies they hate. Me they just call "old school cracker motha fucka." :)

#14     Nov 5, 2008
  5. How much did you make today? Did your well articulated logic tell you last night, "buy the rumor sell the fact?" Mine did.

#15     Nov 5, 2008
  6. That is awesome...you're like Charles Bronson without the gun.

#16     Nov 5, 2008
  7. That's not the way I trade, Einstein. I have predefined criteria that I follow for every trade based on nothing other than price action. I'll leave the rest to prodigies like you. Although I'm not as clever as you assure everyone that you are, at least I don't stub my toes beyond recognition as you are apt to do from time to time.

#17     Nov 5, 2008
  8. Of course Charles Bronson didn't need to keep the natives happy by purchasing a dime bag from them every few days either....:D

#18     Nov 5, 2008
  9. LOL

You've just glossed yourself a new name.

"Dime Bag Pabst."

#19     Nov 5, 2008
  10. Whoa. I missed something the first time I responded to this post. As I recall, you had previously attributed a portion of the market decline to Obama's rise in the polls. By that "logic," how do you justify being short on the basis of "buy the rumor sell the fact?" Are you talking out of both sides of your mouth again?

#20     Nov 5, 2008