Alaron Status?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by CharlaCharla, May 15, 2009.

1. It's really tough to say what to do with your account, I think that comes with your comfort level based on your experience there. From what you wrote it seems that you have concerns?

Typically with transitions you have the option of staying where you are at, as you stated here. Many people elect to stay where they are because they know what they can expect, in this case Penson but others may elect to move to a new firm, again.

As with anything, this comes down to a degree of trust, which is how I view the people I do business with. The question solely relies on your relationship with the parent firm, Alaron. If you trust their judgement, which by the way I read your post, you seem to be questioning it, then I think you can answer that question yourself.

Myself, I don't like too much change. I like to keep things steady. It's tough enough to trade successfully without worrying about changing hands every few months.

Best of luck to you.
    Debi

#11     Jun 5, 2009
  2. TT Guru

TT Guru

Alaron Customers:

Attention all Trading Technologies® customers at Alaron. If you would like to continue using Trading Technologies® software, please contact a TT Sales representative.

Thank you,
    Trading Technologies®

http://www.tradingtechnologies.com/sales-inquiry.aspx

Phone: +1 312 476 1000

#12     Jun 5, 2009
  3. I didn't realize that TT was not going to be available. It seemed like everything was going to be business as usual. Thank you for alerting me. I will be contacting you Monday!

Charla

#13     Jun 5, 2009