ALARIC Trader: The Real Deal? PDT? Reliability ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Bizmark, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Alaric Securities

Alaric Securities Sponsor

Yes, we do.

#61     Feb 27, 2021
  2. Thanks for the note. Tick-based chart are good, what would be good too would the ability to customize time-based chart. Like I said, I have found 10 second chart for instance very usefull at times :)

#62     Feb 27, 2021
  3. Alaric Securities

Noted. Will get back to you on that on Monday. HAMMER is still in Beta so we are cleaning up a few things here and there and all feedback is helpful.

#63     Feb 27, 2021
  4. ok, an other quick question: I am assuming we can build hotkeys with Hammer. Will it be possible to build hotkeys based on the remaining buying power? (for instance: buy (or sell) 20% of the remaining buying power), as it exists with LightSpeed and it is pretty convenient. Thanks

#64     Mar 2, 2021
  5. Alaric Securities

You can do that even now. It is available. We keep building up the instructions library but Support can help you if you need to get to that functionality. Regards.

#65     Mar 2, 2021
  6. Alaric Securities

Absolutely. It is in development. Will be completed in about a week. Any customization needed for HotKeys can be done.

#66     Mar 2, 2021
  7. How much margin do you give to 2000 dollars account ?
    Or do you only give margin to 5000+ ?

#67     Mar 3, 2021
  8. ok that's great, will Hammer display LULD price, as it is very important to manage risks of halts?

#68     Mar 4, 2021
  9. Alaric Securities

Absolutely!

#69     Mar 4, 2021
  10. Alaric Securities

Margin is extended even to $2000 account. Starting band is 10:1 intraday and 4:1 overnight. However portfolios are reviewed quite often and depending on risk factors, it could be adjusted upward or downward.

#70     Mar 4, 2021