ALARIC Trader: The Real Deal? PDT? Reliability ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Bizmark, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Alaric Securities

Alaric Securities Sponsor

Lol. Yea, it’s a proven one but price has remained prohibitive for many traders and for years we, as a broker have not been able to add many of our services to it, such as world equities, FX, crypto, etc. This is why we are introducing HAMMER. Just be forgiving, please as it is new and may be “rough around the edges” still. However market data speed, hot keys, order sending, charting and market scanning should be superior.

#51     Feb 22, 2021
  2. yes indeed LS is quite expensive:(

#52     Feb 22, 2021
  3. halem111

halem111

that is great that it is $2000.

how long does your sim last for, I have been using trade zero which has an unlimited sim until you are ready to deposit, but other platforms have 7 days.

I am looking forward to using Hammer and is it available right now, I would be happy to shoot a video for you guys with some impressions.

#53     Feb 22, 2021
  4. Guys, I have glanced at your web site, but I could not find info about your Hard to Borrow process & the leverage you offer. Also, I have seen in one of your earlier reply that your standard extended trading hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm EST, but you also said this could be extended depending on the case, is that correct?

#54     Feb 24, 2021
  5. Alaric Securities

Hey, sorry for the late response. HTB’s are handled from 9:00am when they become available first, and then on, on continuous basis. First check out out ETB as it has north of 5000 symbols, so you may not even need a locate. If you do, right now it is requested either via Email or skype to our team but in about 10days, you will be able to do ao directly from HAMMER

#55     Feb 24, 2021
  6. All right that sounds real great :) And how about the available leverage pls?

#56     Feb 24, 2021
  7. Alaric Securities

Case by case. Really depends on what Risk sees in your book: is it balanced, is it concentrated, is it overnight or intraday, etc. Start off with standard metrics and increase based on the above.

#57     Feb 24, 2021
  8. All right.
    Are you planning on allowing early pre-market trading? Ideally from 7am EST, reason is because a lot of US-based brokers allow trading from 7am when you can see volumes pick up.
    Also, are you planning on releasing less than 1 minute chart, for instance, 10 seconds chart?

#58     Feb 26, 2021
  9. Younes

Younes

#59     Feb 26, 2021
  10. Alaric Securities

We currently do offer pre-open trading but on 2-time bands. One is 8:30 and the other 7am. If you are not yet allowed on the 7am band, please email support and request it. As for charting - i will get back to you but I don’t see why charting wouldn’t be available on a tick basis.

#60     Feb 27, 2021