ALARIC Trader: The Real Deal? PDT? Reliability ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Bizmark, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Alaric Securities

Alaric Securities Sponsor

@James bond yes you can trade pre and post close. 8:30 to 4:30 EST is standard PRE and AH band. Based on your trading, Risk can review and allow further easing to wider time band, if deemed suitable. Hope this answers your question. Regards

#41     Feb 10, 2021
  2. mmmm ok your standard is only 1 hour pre-market and 30 minutes after-hours. That's not much really :-( espacially pre market as a lot of small caps would sometimes move a lot around 7am (see example with GME that skyrocketed on Feb 5, from 4AM)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    #42     Feb 10, 2021
  3. Of course! Alaric is wayyyyyyyyyyy superior to IB, absolutely no question about this! Alaric's Lightspeed soft is a pure gem!

#43     Feb 10, 2021
  4. halem111

halem111

Alaric Trader
    i have just found this thread after like 4 months of searching for a trader i can use in the UK for US stocks that has level 2 and DAS and decent commissions.

You guys owe it to people to do your online reputation management right. I literally found out about you because I scrolled down a lot of comments on a youtube video and 1 random guy mentioned you.

i wasn't finding you on google searches and I wasn't finding you on review websites.

there is so many people looking for you but you just cant be found - 4 months before I heard of you - 4 months of searching.

all I can say is I am so happy to have found you so I don't have use trade zero or cmeg with their extortionate fees and at least in trade zeros case lousy software.

#44     Feb 22, 2021
    DoctorProfits likes this.
  5. Alaric Securities

hey halem111 and thanks for the thumbs up! Well, you are right, we haven’t done much in the promo area yet..but there’s a reason for that. We were in the process of upgrading our backend and front-end technology. Our services have been always there but our front-ends were not flexible enough for traders who need API amd a more reasonably priced trading solution. With HAMMER being released now, we are there so expect to see more of us in the online arena. We are aggressively adding i instruments to the HAMMER such as European and Asian equities, FX (real and CFD) as well as crypto. Most of these will be coming out in the next few months: then we will have things to brag about :). Thank you again and hope your experience with us is what you expect and more ;)

#45     Feb 22, 2021
  6. halem111

halem111

That is good to hear, i would recommend asking your customers to leave reviews across the internet and getting in contact with the review sites to get yourself added as an alternative to tradezero and cmeg outside of USA.

I have been in touch with your customer service and they answered my questions within a couple of hours which is nice.

Hammer looks pretty good especially for the low cost compared to lightspeed and sterling.

The transaction fees seem pretty good for moving money in and out of the account and trading fees.

1 thing though is there's a $5000 minimum deposit which is unfortunate, that means I need to go to a different broker until I get up to $5000.

Is there no way around this?

#46     Feb 22, 2021
  7. Alaric Securities

We are lowering it to $2000 but we won’t be allowing below that amount.

#47     Feb 22, 2021
  8. Hello,
    Tx for the updated info.
    Which of your platforms are the $2000 minimum for?
    Also, about Hammer, is that a web-based platform, is there a video somewhere that introduces Hammer?
    Thanks

#48     Feb 22, 2021
  9. Alaric Securities

The $2000 is regardless of platform so anyone you choose. Hammer videos are being released as we speak. We didn’t want to wait till those are done but truly understand that it is much easier than tutorials. Just a couple of weeks and both video channels and FAQ will have alot more info on it. HAMMER is dot.net so it is a lean and fast platform. It is not web based as it aims for performance. You will have to download it.

#49     Feb 22, 2021
  10. Ok thanks, eager to have a look at Hammer !
    Your Lightspeed software is a real killing machine and it sets the bar very high :), so let's see about Hammer, thanks

#50     Feb 22, 2021