ALARIC Trader: The Real Deal? PDT? Reliability ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Bizmark, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Well, nice on paper, but they hardly answer emails.....

#31     Oct 27, 2020
  2. Alaric Securities

Alaric Securities Sponsor

@BillTornade sorry you are experiencing issues with reply time. We check open logs every 30min and response time usually within less than that time but sometimes something may fall through. Let us know how we can assist. Email us again and please add ref #: "EliteTRQ". This will allow me to track your response time. Regards. AlaricTeam

#32     Oct 27, 2020
  3. ok I will. Also, no answer to phone calls fyi. Not sure of why there are answers on this forum and none to regular emails though ? I like your offer, but I am pretty concerned by your customer support responsiveness so far :-(

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    #33     Oct 27, 2020
  4. Alaric Securities

I did a quick check. Looks like Sales Agent did speak with you and was going through authorizations on margining as well as hard-to-borrow questions you had. Again, please know that AlaricTrader is not a typical retail broker. Our customer support is dedicated as it handles mostly B2B and institutional clientelle and sometimes it may take a day to respond to enquiries which require coordination between different departments (such as your latest questions on HTBs and margining). Otherwise, I see Sales responded quite promtply to your initial contact request. Sincerely. AlaricTeam

#34     Oct 27, 2020
  5. ok then I am withdrawing my initial concern and waiting. I guess my point was more to understand how quickly customer support answer requests in case of urgent issue? (like for instance orders not closing or bug with the platform or similar issues)

#35     Oct 27, 2020
  6. Alaric Securities

Urgent issues regarding Trading are responded within few minutes. Cash Ops - few minutes to a couple of hours. New Accounts - within 30min unless Sales has too provide a more complex answer. :). Regards.

#36     Oct 27, 2020
  7. Quick update: got a nice call from Peter, that was well appreciated, who answered most of my questions so far :)

#37     Oct 27, 2020
    Alaric Securities likes this.
  8. Just for the readers, I just have realized that Alaric did answer my emails pretty quickly in fact, but it was my pro mailbox that had filtered the answers out :-(. So I am withdrawing my initial inputs.

#38     Oct 28, 2020
  9. Dna7272

Dna7272

Have you opened an account with them? What are your thoughts?

#39     Jan 28, 2021
  10. With Alaric, can I trade pre market and post market? If yes, what is the earliest possible pre-market trading time and the latest possible post-market trading time? thanks

#40     Feb 9, 2021