ALARIC Trader: The Real Deal? PDT? Reliability ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Bizmark, Apr 13, 2020.

1. piyayo

piyayo

The only thing I know about this broker is that I´ve sent them an email 6 days ago asking for information about them and no response at all !!!

Re-sent same mail yesterday (24h ago), and no response yet!!!

If this is the way they treat possible customers I don´t want to think what the do when they already have you in...

@AlaricTrader please wake up the person in charge of the mail

#21     Jun 10, 2020
  2. Alaric Securities

Alaric Securities Sponsor

Hey, piyayo, sorry you are experiencing problems reaching customer support. I know for sure that all enquiries are answered within 15-30min during normal business hours and any enquiry that comes in after that time is answered with priority the next day. Please, send me the email from which you tried to contact us and I will tey to see what may have happened. Regards.

#22     Jun 10, 2020
  3. piyayo

piyayo

In discharge of Alaric, I must say I´ve received a quick and helpful response in a private message as soon as I posted here and I suspect there has been a problem with my email.

I apologize for my words.

Thanks!!

#23     Jun 10, 2020
    Alaric Securities likes this.
  4. piyayo

piyayo

After the polite private message from @AlaricTrader yesterday, he told me that I was going to be contanted by sales person today morning ECN, it´s 22:36pm and nothing at all!

I´ve checked my email and spam folder and there is nothing wrong with my email (as I thought yesterday). For sure.

It´s incredible! maybe sales person is busy doing some other thing besides doing what the should do. So many days without answering two mails. Scary to think about their customer care policy.

For me this tells enough about how serious is a firm.

#24     Jun 11, 2020
  5. qlai

qlai

Common, during this kind of volatility the trade desk is dealing with serious issues like margins and liquidations, etc. Unless you are loosing money, you should be ok to wait a bit. This is a small broker with limited resources I assume.

#25     Jun 11, 2020
  6. piyayo

piyayo

I wrote them friday evening, let´s skip weekend, but 3 more complete days has passed with no answer. The worry would be if I had a real/urgent problem with them.

If they see my mail and it´s not urgent, a serious firm would write me and tell me they received my mail and will reach me in few days if they are very busy.

But this way of behaving is very scaring IMHO. Anyway 3 days is a lot of time to respond a mail, it shows a big lack of resources.

#26     Jun 11, 2020
  7. qlai

qlai

Agreed!

#27     Jun 11, 2020
  8. Alaric Securities

Dear Piyayo, the reason for delay in response to you is that your Sales Rep was acquiring internal answers on some of your inquiries. Some of the questions you asked, required handing by external departments. Please, keep in mind that Alaric is not a pure retail broker and as such, some specific requests may take a little extra time to respond to, especially in extraordinary circumstances such as the ones right now. Either way, your rep will be contacting you shortly. Regards

#28     Jun 12, 2020
    Ira88 likes this.
  9. Alaric Securities

Dear piyayo, as I explained already, some of your questions required further considerations from a different department, hence the delay in response. Please, do not confuse "pre-sales" contact response procedures with "trade related" procedures. Regards. AlaricTeam

#29     Jun 12, 2020
  10. JasonCao

JasonCao

Do you support Chinese opening accounts?

#30     Jun 19, 2020