ALARIC Trader: The Real Deal? PDT? Reliability ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Bizmark, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Alaric Securities

Alaric Securities Sponsor

We have given you indication (albeit not the full list as it is exhaustive) what are the exchange tiers. Yes, we give you the rebates when they are due to you. As for platform - it may be a custom solution. Generally we do not eat that cost as it is pass-through (we also don't mark that cost up). We may soon introduce another platform which may be able to accomodate fee-waiver at certain volumes but I don't want to give out much from the kitchen :).

#11     Apr 23, 2020
    DoctorProfits and orion504 like this.
  2. cy1024

cy1024

So as of now, no platform rebates on either Sterling or LS platform?
    No routing fee as well? but can we choose which ECN we would like to use?
    and how about the funding? only bank wire? how much Alaric charge for wire in and out?
    is there any inactive fee? like no trades for certain period ?
    can we trade pre/post market?

thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

#12     May 2, 2020
  3. Do you support US clients?

#13     May 3, 2020
  4. Alaric Securities

@cy1024 Not sure what you mean by "routing fee" but I am not aware of Alaric having a fee named that way. If you mean "ECN fees (a.k.a. "exchange fee") - then yes, those apply but this is pricing policy of the exchanges themselves. Good news is, many exchanges are switching away from take/make model and are moving to flat smaller fees. You can certainly choose where you send the order. This is the whole idea behind "self-directed" routing. We give you all lit exchanges, dark pools, and many algo routes where you can search for best liquidity. Wire fees - you need to just scroll down on the pricing page: they are there. No inactivity fees. Yes, you can trade PreOpen and AH sessions.

#14     May 4, 2020
  5. Alaric Securities

@buysellhold Unfortunately - no. Sorry.

#15     May 4, 2020
  6. cy1024

cy1024

Hi AlaricTrader,
    thanks for your reply. I went through your website again, i really did not find the bank wire charges.

#16     May 4, 2020
  7. Alaric Securities

@cy1024, my mistake. The full tarriff is on the Alaric Securities web site. I have put in a ticket to add it to AlaricTrader. Just FYI: incoming/outgoing SWIFT transfer are 40eur/$50USD. We are in the process of implementing funding with Skirll/Neteller/Paysera. If you withdraw in EUR, SEPA is a much cheaper option but SWIFT for USD is always costly.

#17     May 4, 2020
  8. cy1024

cy1024

thanks! Skirll etc options are good.

#18     May 5, 2020
  9. cy1024

cy1024

and one more thing, does Alaric have platform rebate policy? like when certain shares hit or certain commission amount hit. that will make Alaric even more competitive.

#19     May 5, 2020
  10. Alaric Securities

Unfortunately we do not currently offer that. However, we have something in the works, that the FrontEnd trading community will like. Coming soon.

#20     May 5, 2020