Alan Keyes, A Real American!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ess1096, Feb 26, 2009.

1. There are DEMOCRAPS....

And there are REPUBLICAN'TS....

Think of things this way....

Does one remember the stellar Amtrack Government Management ?

Yeah that is right....

This is the track that the US is on....

Time to switch tracks....

The two party advertising/lobbyist political model MUST GO !!!!!

Or the US is GONE !!!!!!!!!!

#11     Feb 27, 2009
  2. and if you would have read my post you would haves seen that I find both parties equally repulsive

#12     Feb 27, 2009
  3. Yeppers...........In my opinion the states' rights movement will have to bridge the gap until a viable third party makes its way to the limelight

#13     Feb 27, 2009
  4. gnome

gnome

States Rights movement is likely the only thing with enough clout to possibly have an impact before it's too late... if it isn't already.. :mad:

#14     Feb 27, 2009
  5. gnome

gnome

Gomen.

#15     Feb 27, 2009
  6. no no no

no more political parties it will just end up concentrating power. which always ends in corruption. every canadite should be able to stand up on his own merrit without the crutches of a party to help hold him up

#16     Feb 27, 2009
  7. You got this all wrong, nothing wrong being idealistic though.
    We need strong third party . The best democracy is the one where severall parties must form coalition to obtain majority. Everybody watches everybody but must work together .

#17     Feb 27, 2009
  8. Totally agree with you anti. I have been saying that for years. Why can't the candidate run on their own merits. That way you don't have people voting for a candidate simply because they have an ass or elephant as a mascot.

#18     Feb 27, 2009
  9. I have to admit ,I have no idea how this could ever happen .
    Recent system of big interest puppeteers changing puppets in 4 years increments seems , sadly ,unbreakable .

#19     Feb 27, 2009
  10. gnome

gnome

Only hope might be the State Rights squabble... if the attention it brings is high enough profile, could be enough Americans could come to understand and begin large, loud protests*... short of that, can't see anything "breaking" it. They've designed it well to defend against unwanted change.

* Even less likely. They/we would have to be protesting the same thing more than half of us swooned over in November...

#20     Feb 27, 2009