Alan Farley's website

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pound, Nov 24, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

Egggggggggssssssssssssxxxxxxxaaaaaaacccccccctly.

Also, the more "complicated" something is, the more likely you are to be able to build a business around it.

Do you think that if his book was 1 page long, he would have a website with more "services" ?

nitro

#21     Nov 25, 2002
  2. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

Agree, Alan's an excellent resource to learn from. And a nice person, professional, too.

He was kind enough to participate in one of our live online seminars last October, he shared some very helpful info with our members, and was well-received.

His book and services are on our short list of recommended resources for active traders, along w/Tony Oz, Steve Nison, Barry Rudd, and Toni Turner.

Alan's a good guy, check out his www.hardrightedge.com site.

Ken

#22     Nov 25, 2002
  3. I highly recommend Alan's book as a sleeping aid. It works for me. :)

#23     Nov 25, 2002
  4. ken..how much you room?

#24     Nov 25, 2002
  5. Samba

Samba

I really like the Farlay book too.
    IMHO its one of the few giving new insights in the traditional TA.

Does the online course offer additional resources to the book that are worth the money?
    Does Farlay any kind of stock picks or stuff to get realtime examples on his tactis?

I´m using some of his setups like coiled spring and third watch with trading the NQ intraday and it works for me too.

#25     Nov 26, 2002
  6. :

#26     Nov 26, 2002
  7. Samba,

He might have redone the online course in the last 2 years or so, but I think the book is very complete and there wouldn't be much to gain from taking the course.

Each day the website posts the stocks that fall into the different categories of setups he describes in the book. It is free too. When you plug in those symbols and look at the charts it really brings to life the setups and you see how valid they are.

Good luck.

:)

#27     Nov 26, 2002
  8. mgkrebs

mgkrebs

Hey Hugh! Are you related to Dik Burns?

#28     Nov 26, 2002
  9. Or Mike Hunt?

#29     Nov 27, 2002