Alan Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutor Conduct Borderline Criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jul 15, 2013.

1. JamesL

JamesL

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: ...She submitted an affidavit that was, if not perjurious, completely misleading. She violated all kinds of rules of the profession, and her conduct bordered on criminal conduct. She, by the way, has a horrible reputation in Florida. She’s known for overcharging, she’s known for being highly political. And in this case, of course she overcharged. Halfway through the trial she realized she wasn’t going to get a second degree murder verdict, so she asked for a compromised verdict, for manslaughter. And then, she went even further and said that she was going to charge him with child abuse and felony murder. That was such a stretch that it goes beyond anything professionally responsible. She was among the most irresponsible prosecutors I’ve seen in 50 years of litigating cases, and believe me, I’ve seen good prosecutors, bad prosecutors, but rarely have I seen one as bad as this prosecutor, [Angela] Corey.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/07/alan-dershowitz-vs-angela-corey.php

2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Wow, you finally posted something I actually agree with.

The way that woman was grinning after the trial, as if she was taking a victory lap right along with the defense ...

3. Mike Nifong in a skirt.

When Dershowitz agrees with conservatives, you generally have truth.

4. jem

jem

the prosecution should be disbarred for bringing a case for which no evidence of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt existed. then hiding exculpatory evidence.

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

You know you're an awful trial attorney when you can't beat an opposing attorney who opens his case with the world's worst knock-knock joke.

6. pspr

pspr

I think after the NBC case is settled, they prosecutors will be the next target on the list.

Al Sharpton should be on the list, too. A defamation judgment against Sharpton would go a long way to shutting down these race baiters from stirring up so much trouble.

7. maxpi

maxpi

I can guarantee you, when a bitch like that gets in power she will cut a very wide swath through the humanity before her. My galpal and I got trampled by a county worker that operated just like her. I backed her in a corner and was ready to rip her goddam head off at one point. She left me alone after that. I guess she believes in corporal punishment.