Alan Dershowitz defends Spitzer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Retired, Mar 11, 2008.

1. am forgetting nothing... his wife and his marriage vows are not the FBI's business... now take a pill my friend... life's probably a bit too complicated for you...

#61     Mar 14, 2008
  2. sure pabstie he messed with a bunch of totally honest people all round, paragons of integrity even :p :p :p

#62     Mar 14, 2008
  3. dnk

dnk

Finally someone gets it! America still has some men with honor and ethics. I am positive that anyone who defended him agrees with you, but defending one of theirs is more important than defending america and human values.

#63     Mar 14, 2008
  4. dnk

dnk

I disagree with you. There are some questions and some people who are above politics, even when such people break the law. Spitzer and Libby would be in that category of people.

Maybe you already understand this, and you are here to defend such people. If you do not understand, then you must not be american, or you must just be a goyim as they say about people like you. They would be right calling you a goy because you are defending a guy who broke the laws, spent your tax money to bang a sister/wife/daughter of another american like you, and you come here to defend him. Do you have any notion of honor?

#64     Mar 14, 2008

5. ROTFLMAO

I am not defending anyone I was simply laughing at the notion that W would step in to pardon Spitzer in the same way he did with Libby.

I do want to thank you for the laugh, not sure what tangent you're off on but it had nothing to do with my chuckle on riskfreetrading's ridiculous comments.

By the way your English is so poor it would appear as if you're the fella whose not American.

Thanks for the addition laugh on your account.

Jim

#65     Mar 14, 2008
  6. dnk

dnk

english is bad. values/honor are better than language.

majority of those who defend the guy or turned the issue to jokes are most likely zionist. They want one of theirs stay in power. there are smart americans however who are starting to understand.

#66     Mar 14, 2008
  7. Oh is that what your agenda is here? You're an antisemtic preacher of hate?

LOL

I am not calling for Spitzer to do anything but go away.

#67     Mar 14, 2008