Alan Dershowitz defends Spitzer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Retired, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Do you have a copyright to use these quotes?

Jesus

#41     Mar 13, 2008
  2. Turok

Turok

2C:
    >so your system allows the FBI - ie taxpayer financed
    >government officers paid to bust high crime type
    >outfits - to disclose details of the private life of a guy
    >who's paid for a few hookers to the media ahead of
    >even being able to articulate what exactly are the
    >serious crime-related charges against him if any,

A: Yes, now you're getting it.
    B: how do you know what they can and cannot "articulate"? You only know what they "have and have not" articulated -- big difference.

>and that according to you doesn't violate his
    >privacy rights?

Not according to *me* -- according to our *legal system* (and apparently you are two stupid to notice the several times repeated and not so subtle difference).

I'm a Ron Paul guy -- I'm for abolishing the FBI ... precisely because of the shit they pull.

>I am immune to your jurisdiction anyway.

Not if you come here and pick up a call girl. :)

JB

#42     Mar 13, 2008
  3. Speaking of quotes. I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Would Jesus use his turn signal?" I thought "Self, there is a question for 'I am'". What say you? Do use your turn signals?

#43     Mar 13, 2008
  4. I crack myself up.

#44     Mar 13, 2008
  5. am just one stupid but thats ok....

riiiight, so we're agreed that if these fuckwit FBI cuntheads, with all due respect, can't come up with better stuff than bush's WMD evidence against iraq high-crime-wise, basically, the fuckers are guilty of violating his privacy rights plain & simple but your parody of a legal system doesn't recognize that as a punishable violation, not even a violation... its just the FBI, doing a mess of a job that may serve some political purpose but hey, i can't prove that!... wow... am i close??? i think i'm on to sthg here? am i? am i?

well his legal team's just started liaising with the FBI suits, right, and since they can trash him for years unpunished i guess their immediate options are somewhat limited... tuff...

i cld almost sympathize for the RP groupies out there...

#45     Mar 13, 2008
  6. dnk

dnk

The law should apply to everybody. I hope he was not defending him because Spitzer share the same religious faith roots as him.

#46     Mar 13, 2008
  7. Gotta love it. Everyone has a motive? Why did Alan defend Mike Tyson?

#47     Mar 13, 2008
  8. dnk

dnk

If he ever did, it is to make money and gain notoriety that comes when one defends a celebrity. If he ever did, it is likely in the context of a client attorney relationship.

R U a zionist nutmeg?

#48     Mar 13, 2008

9. Why in the world would W get involved with bailing out a Dem. Libby was the chosen fall guy to protect Rove and Cheney. Spitzer has nothing to do with W.

You cant be that dumb can you?

#49     Mar 13, 2008
  10. ------------------------------

"it is to make money and gain notoriety that comes when one defends a celebrity."

No disrespect, but your answer was predictable.

"R U a zionist nutmeg?'

My sister is a bible scholar, if I need to know if I am a Zionist, I'll check with her. Thanks for asking though.

#50     Mar 13, 2008