Alan Dershowitz defends Spitzer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Retired, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Naw. Biggest mistake: choosing to "live" in this world.

#31     Mar 13, 2008
  2. Nail him! Nail him! Er...

#32     Mar 13, 2008
  3. None.

#33     Mar 13, 2008
  4. Yep.

#34     Mar 13, 2008
  5. Yep. Unless he invokes a whole other set of rules.

#35     Mar 13, 2008
  6. yeah right, the guy hasn't even been charged formally and the stuff is all over the press, and u say the FBI government agents paid by you to uncover real high crimes - how is paying a pro any close to a high crime Saudi Arabia aside??? - haven't violated his privacy rights??? WTF is wrong with your head mate? and again, where have you seen that the offense has been established, or even characterized? so far the guy's paid for professional services, period... the "criminals" seems to me are the managers of the Club, and thats just according to your sharia type laws... bunch of troglodytes...

#36     Mar 13, 2008
  7. Turok

Turok

You seem to think I'm defending the system. *I'm not*!!. I'm only telling you how the system works in this country -- and it's a system that Spitzer has played to the hilt to his advantage for years and years.

You don't hear his high priced law team crying about the government violating his legal "privacy rights" do you? -- that's because they haven't legally violated them.

If you somehow think you're more knowledgable regarding our countries laws then that law team is, I think it's you who has something "wrong with your head".

JB

#37     Mar 13, 2008
  8. so your system allows the FBI - ie taxpayer financed government officers paid to bust high crime type outfits - to disclose details of the private life of a guy who's paid for a few hookers to the media ahead of even being able to articulate what exactly are the serious crime-related charges against him if any, and that according to you doesn't violate his privacy rights?

:p :p :p ya sure dream on, whats clear is you have no fucking clue what privacy means in this country... yours... i think your doing a pretty good job at "understanding" your system alright, don't change anything for me mate, am immune to your jurisdiction anyway

:p :p :p

#38     Mar 13, 2008
  9. spitzer used these same big brother tactics to bust other prostitution rings.

live by the sword....

do on to others...

one finger points away.. the other three point back at ya.....

good for the goose....

chickens come home to roost...

reap what you sow....

etc etc etc etc etc....

#39     Mar 13, 2008
  10. silly me, and i thought he was an attorney, not a FBI suit paid to pursue high crime etc, and that prostitution rings were in fact illegal in your system... which is retarded imo but thats another story...

#40     Mar 13, 2008