Alabama Court To Hear Obama Ballot Challenge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 2, 2012.

1. What's the running tally nowadays on Ak47's shill posting history?

I thought about it again the other day. It's literally a 24/7 job for the guy. Is there ever even ONE POST that is somehow unrelated to this administration?

#11     Mar 3, 2012

2. It would be a better job then thinking about AK 47 day after day as you repeatedly admit to doing

#12     Mar 3, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

AK likes Barrack Obama.

If we can post about reasons we don't like Obama then I don't see the problem with him supporting/defending Obama. AK isn't crazy, he isn't lying and that is more than can be said about some liberals in here.

#13     Mar 3, 2012
  4. Solid post 377

#14     Mar 3, 2012
  5. Did you happen to miss my posts supporting Ron Paul ? Just yesterday I said I thought Romney was smarter then Obama.Maybe you should check your facts before posting

#15     Mar 3, 2012
  6. The only thing certain about sheriff joe is his fetish for pink panties.

#16     Mar 3, 2012
  7. Yeah, they are definitely sucking wind. A lot of Progressives are now worried about over confidence. The hosts at msnbc have never looked so smug.

Again, we are up 35-3, but it is only halftime.

#17     Mar 3, 2012
  8. I am a big big football fan, and I seen this played out on the gridiron many many times.

The unbeatable team faces the rag tag underdog lucky to be there.

If the GOP gets underdog status, that will be a problem.

#18     Mar 3, 2012
  9. True.Obamas people have even said they are worried that people wont donate or vote because they think Obama has the election won already

#19     Mar 3, 2012
  10. We need another 4 years of obama to run the country completely into the ground. Only then will people be sick enough of government to start dismantling it.

#20     Mar 3, 2012