Al Sharpton will call for civil disobedience in Sanford Saturday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Mar 30, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I dunno. I can't think of how you could hurt the City economically except maybe by civil lawsuit.

Sharpton thinks that someone can be arrested just because a cop *wants* to arrest them. He doesn't seem to understand that the police operate on probable cause and arrest people when there is probable cause that they committed a crime.

If the determination at the scene was that there wasn't probable cause or if the city attorney advised the police later that day that there wasn't sufficient evidence to charge Zimmerman with a crime I don't see how there can suddenly be probable cause to arrest and sufficient evidence to charge over a month later due simply to pressure applied by a race hustler.

If the Obama DOJ trumps up some charges and arrests Zimmerman he is likely reap the whirlwind in November. I wonder if the liberals here screaming bloody murder realize that.

#11     Mar 30, 2012
  2. I didn't say I agree with him, but I do respect men who take a stand, on or off the battlefield. With him you know what you're getting and you best be prepared. Al and Jesse...who the hell knows with those guys.

#12     Mar 30, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Hey, don't disrespect those guys like that.
    That's their job.
    They know exactly what they're doing!:p

What if I could get you a really good deal right next door to Brother Sharpton?

#13     Mar 30, 2012
  4. Eight

Eight

Al and Jesse, you always know what you are getting from them. Race is an industry to them. Jackson's theology is that of Liberation Theology, it's Marxism repackaged to be fake Christianity. You can check that out for yourself, Jackson has a radio show once a week.

Black Americans completely lose respect by allowing the race industry people to represent them. I've known a few that were more like republicans in their outlook, they get so indirectly screwed over by the gangsta's and the riots and the race industry clowns because they take the disrespect brought on by all that garbage even though they have no part in any of it..

#14     Mar 30, 2012
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Al Sharpton is an idiot. He spends all of his time stirring the racism pot rather than trying to actually solve any of the issues plaguing the black community.

#15     Mar 30, 2012