Al-Queda and Iraq Link

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Where in our History do you read that we would subjugate our interests, for the interests of some 3rd party countries like France and Germany.

Its not our problem that France, Germany, Russia and China, got in bed with Saddam.

#21     Feb 11, 2003
  2. BIG SHOW

BIG SHOW

3. We Own the Night!

#23     Feb 11, 2003
  4. BIG SHOW

BIG SHOW

i like that agin ... i really do. i like that a lot!:D

ps what is the origin of this statement?? anyone know??

#24     Feb 11, 2003
  5. I watched the FLIR Video, been a few months since it was out on the net.

"Its, the rectangle building, not the square building"

"Cleared to engage the pickup truck"

#25     Feb 11, 2003
  6. BIn laden's tape was just more propaganda. He's threatening secular Arab governments and proclaiming sympathy with the Iraqis.

bin Laden seems to feel he is in a struggle with the West for the sympathies of the non-militant Arabs.

#26     Feb 11, 2003
  7. #27     Feb 11, 2003
  8. i'm wondering about that tape -- a few weeks ago, some swiss (i think they were swiss) scientists came out and said that the last OBL tape was not really him talking -- these are two links about that: http://www.khilafah.com/home/category.php?DocumentID=5695&TagID=2 and http://www.theolympian.com/home/news/20021130/frontpage/17943.shtml

if i were the CIA, i'd be making fake bin laden tapes...

let's think about this--

1) the CIA knew yesterday that the OBL tape was at al-jezeera before they did

2) the swiss scientists claim that the last tape was not OBL talking

3) OBL is probably dead anyway

4) with the heightened terror alert, why would our government allow the public broadcast of the tape in the US, if it's likely that this message contains a hidden message to "sleeper cells" ?? (especially considering the current high level terror alert)

just pointing out a few things that don't seem to add up..

#28     Feb 12, 2003
  9. Josh_B

Josh_B

Translation of the purported Osama bin Laden tape broadcast on al-Jazeera.

In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Beneficent: A Message to our Muslim brothers in Iraq. Alsalam Alikom Wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakato. (Koran verse) Oh Believers, be pious to God, and never die but when you are believers in Islam.

We are following with utmost concern the Crusaders' preparations to occupy the former capital of Islam (Baghdad), loot the fortunes of the Muslims and install a puppet regime on you that follows its masters in Washington and Tel Aviv like the rest of the treacherous puppet Arab governments as a prelude to the formation of Greater Israel.

We need to reassure - while we are close to the unjust war, the war of the bawds, America is leading with its allies and agents - on a number of important lessons:

AP

full transcript here:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/02/12/1044927652254.html

It mentions Iraq few times but no saddam or other heads down there. He seems to call few of them infidels?

It also mentions Jordan, Morocco, Nigeria, the country of the two shrines (Saudi Arabia), Yemen Pakistan and Tora Bora.

Hmm how do most of the major news deduct form this that saddam is in cooperation with bin ladin, and that Iraq harbors al qaeda camps/cells?

Wasn't he supposed to be dead? It seems he made it out safely most likely to Pakistan?

Josh

#29     Feb 12, 2003