al-Qaida behind Madrid attack?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Mar 11, 2004.

1. The Muzzies would murder a few thousand of us, and our own government would absolutely enslave the rest.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/11/20/185048.shtml

Gen. Tommy Franks says that if the United States is hit with a weapon of mass destruction that inflicts large casualties, the Constitution will likely be discarded in favor of a military form of government.

If that happens, Franks said, “... the Western world, the free world, loses what it cherishes most, and that is freedom and liberty we’ve seen for a couple of hundred years in this grand experiment that we call democracy.”

#11     Mar 11, 2004
  2. freemasons and kabbalists.....NO, ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT......sleep tight.

#12     Mar 11, 2004

3. Yeah, well hopefully you'll start to realize that these folks are dead serious about their cause cd.

Whether or not they they are to blame for Madrid is immaterial. They haven't placed you (us) "out in left field", you can be sure of that.

There is most assuredly a war taking place against these scum. That has been true ever since 911. Just because fucking liberals can't stand it that Bush and co are doing something about the problem doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist.

#13     Mar 11, 2004
  4. You mean, like occupying Iraq which has absolutely nothing to do with the war on terror. If they used all the resources wasted in Iraq to continue fighting Al-Quada, catching OBL etc, the Madrid attack may have been prevented (of course assuming that it was indeed Al-Quada).

#14     Mar 11, 2004
  5. cdbern

cdbern

I agree 100%. Doing the ostrich routine doesn't make the problem go away.

#15     Mar 11, 2004
  6. I have mixed feelings on the whole Iraq war issue. To be certain, taking down Saddam DID help reduce terror attacks against Israel.

#16     Mar 11, 2004
  7. Are you nuts?

Bush and co., are the absolute worst at fighting a war against terror.

These laydown no good lowsteppers need to be run out of town, and I mean quick!

#17     Mar 11, 2004
  8. cdbern

cdbern

Well at least they're trying to do SOMETHING about it. Beats doing nothing.

#18     Mar 11, 2004
  9. A pretty lackluster TRY if you ask me. The politicians will NOT be able to win this war.

We need military men to get the job done.

#19     Mar 11, 2004

10. Dude, the war on terror goes way beyond al qaeda. It goes way beyond Iraq. This is about a vision of the sort of world we want to create and to live in. It's about recognising the destructive influences of some of the movements and ideologies out there and taking proactive steps to eliminate them -- as humanely as possible. It's not about focusing on the next five minutes or the factoids of some operational detail going awry (the way liberals do). This is about the future.

#20     Mar 11, 2004