Al-Qaeda's Unlimited Supply of Number 2’s.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jan 19, 2006.

1. trying to destroy al-qaeda is like trying to kill hamas or the iras.
    they just keep growin.

#21     Jan 20, 2006
  2. Bush has done far more harm to the US than Bin Ladden....

#22     Jan 20, 2006
  3. klans,
    lesson 1, never talk abt a man's religion.
    lesson 2, remember #1.
    lesson 3, allah's meriful to his followers.

#23     Jan 20, 2006
  4. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Ooooo, I'm scared now. F*ck with the United States and you'll hear a lot of people talking about your religion.

#24     Jan 20, 2006
  5. reg

reg

I'm curious - where does Allah get this steady supply of virgins for his crazed bunch of horny terrorists?

#25     Jan 20, 2006
  6. why the fuck fnc continue to spell/pronunce his name wrong.
    the man's name is osama, not usama.
    fnc does not like islamic ppl.
    ps,
    i done for the rest of the month.
    profits today allow me to take a break.
    long live the bear.

#26     Jan 20, 2006
  7. They are probably the young women stoned to death for adultery, but were actually innocent.

#27     Jan 20, 2006
  8. reg

reg

With all your rhetoric, I thought you were actually living in a cave with your Al Qaeda buddies.
    Feels good to talk trash about the West but actually take advantage of capitalism, huh?
    Stupid hypocrite.

#28     Jan 20, 2006
  9. You're silly.

#29     Jan 21, 2006
  10. .

Hapaboy:
    Quote from libertad:

Bush has done far more harm to the US than Bin Ladden....

You're silly.

January 21, 2006

SouthAmerica: I agree with Libertad.

George W. Bush has done more damage to the US – domestically and internationally – than any other president in US history. He is probably the worst president the United States ever had.

Bin Ladden destroyed a few buildings and a few people died, in the other hand Bush is destroying the foundations of the American economic system – he is annihilating the American middle class.

Bush’s legacy will be a mountain of new federal debt and a new class with a massive number of new American destitute people.

George W. Bush will be the first US president in many generations who will leave the United States in a lot worse shape than the country he inherited from the prior administration.

George W. Bush inherited a superpower from former US President Bill Clinton – and by the time Bush is done he will leave behind a “Banana Republic.”

#30     Jan 21, 2006