Al-Qaeda's Unlimited Supply of Number 2’s.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jan 19, 2006.

1. .

January 19, 2006

SouthAmerica: The Al-Qaeda is a very interesting group according to the American mainstream media – it is the only organization that I know that has the head of the organization – Osama Bin Ladden – I guess he is considered to be the only number one – and everybody else is considered to be the number 2.

Any time that any Al-Qaeda member is killed - he automatically become the number 2 in the organization – so far Americans have killed so many number 2’s in that organization that I came to the conclusion that Al-Qaeda have only one number one – and everybody else is considered to be the number two.

I guess the United States has to kill every single member of that organization before they run out of number 2’s.

That is an interesting concept – every member of the group is the number 2 in command of the organization.

Basically, Al-Qaeda is an organization made of = only chiefs and no Indians.

2. .

January 19, 2006

SouthAmerica: Americans killed 3 more “number 2” members in the Al-Qaeda network and possibly another person identified as “Lawrence of Arabia”.

3 Top al-Qaida Operatives Believed Killed
    By MUNIR AHMAD , 01.19.2006, 12:46 AM
    AP – Associated Press

A Pakistani security official on Thursday said at least three top al-Qaida operatives were believed killed in a U.S. missile strike last week, including an explosives expert on the U.S. most-wanted list and a close relative of the terror network's No. 2 leader Ayman al-Zawahri.

A security official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he's not authorized to speak to media, said Egyptian Midhat Mursi was among the three top al-Qaida figures who were present in Damadola village at the time of the attack and whose bodies were believed to have been taken away by sympathizers of the group.

The U.S. Justice Department names Midhat Mursi al-Sayid Umar, also known as Abu Khabab al-Masri, as an explosives expert and poisons trainer who operated a terrorist training camp at Derunta, near the eastern city of Jalalabad in Afghanistan.

It says his exact whereabouts are unknown but adds that he may be residing in Pakistan, and offers $5 million for information leading to his arrest.

The official named two other foreigners as suspected killed in the missile strike: Abu Ubaida, whom he said was the main operations chief for al-Qaida in Afghanistan's eastern Kunar province, which lies opposite Pakistan's Bajur tribal region where Damadola is located; and Abdul Rehman al-Misri, an Egyptian and close relative of al-Zawahri, possibly his son-in-law.

He stressed that their bodies have not been found.

"We do not have any evidence to prove that they have been killed, but we have indications that they were there and were among those bodies that were taken away," said the official, declining to elaborate.

A second Pakistani security official confirmed that security agencies were investigating the three men as possible victims of the air strike Friday near the Afghan border. Officials say the attack also killed 18 local people.

The New York Times and ABC reported Thursday that al-Zawahri's son-in-law was also believed killed in the strike, but provided a different identity.

Note: His new identity suggested that he was “Lawrence of Arabia”.

3. Ricter

Ricter

I see what you're getting at, but you have to remember that we've just turned a corner in this war.

4. Don't bother reasoning with him Ricter, SA would like nothing more than the US to be attacked and turned into some leftist state like Venezuela.

His agenda is pretty clear. Come to the US, hide under the blanket of freedom and prosperity it provides him and trash it from behind that blanket.

He professes his love for Brazil and the other toilets in Latin America but where does he live?

In the US and he'll never leave.

5. never never never ever ever
    fuck with islam.
    ps, prophet osama has new message for ya klans.

6. and Islam has proven itself over and over. Just look at how well Allah is working for the Palestinians and every other war they have been utterly humiliated in.

Bushwacked, you should convert and join a winning team.

7. its amazing how a frail man with bad kidneys can screw the almighty yankees over n over n over.

8. He shows up to his sons wedding in 2001 but for some reason the US doesn't ask the family where helater that year. I wonder why.

I do agree with the originator of this thread. Its nothing more than propaganda to always label everyone important when losing a war.

9. as i speak, there are thousands n thousands of little osama being groomed to do jihad on amerika 5, 10, 20 yrs from now.

10. jem

jem

and only a suck bastard like you would be happy about it.

#10     Jan 19, 2006