Al Qaeda's No. 2 leader killed! Market to Drop 2%??

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by shortie, Aug 27, 2011.

1. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Al Qaeda's No. 2 leader, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, has been killed in Pakistan, according to an Associated Press report.

2. The ILO is going to be pissed.

3. I wonder if Al Qaeda #3 is also in Pakistan... The sooner that place gets carpet bombed and suffer the full military might of the United States of America, the better.

4. <iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W1FkTTGCBVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. They are all in Pakistan. And Pakistan knows it. This was probably just some PR stunt to make the pakistani's "look serious" about fighting AQ...

Now only if they would just give up the rest of them.....

6. Visaria

Visaria

Once the current no. 1 guy is killed, Ayman al-Zawahri, al-qaeda is finished.

7. Everyone knows they use Pakistan. That is why we have fobs and cops along those border crossing routes. Problem is most in that region don't identify with a nation but rather with their tribe. Many in Afghanistan don't know what Afghanistan is. They do what is best for their tribe and without a US presence in the area it is usually safest to cooperate with the Taliban. Most of them are stuck in the middle trying to survive.

8. Yeah give them more reason for jihad. Just what we need.

9. I don't know, the CIA, I mean Al Kader are running out of creative ideas and geographical locations.