Al qaeda vs U.S. Markets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Guardian Angel, Dec 23, 2003.

1. I don't know anything about peoples different ET aliases and I'm not quite sure how anybody would be able to prove such nonsense as to having multiple aliases.

I can speak on T-REX's performance though. I am pleased with him (at the moment) but that could all change.

From your above declarative statement I take it you were once on the Hotlist? No?

If not then how can you make that judgement without 1st hand knowledge of his (Hotlist/Trading Plan) calls?

The only way you could possibly make that judgement is if you were on the list and were receiving his daily recommendations.
    If so then I do not see how you could possibly make that comment being that he has had a phenomenal month?

Am I missing something?

#11     Dec 23, 2003
  2. You really aren't missing anything. Sounds like the performance will have you in the millionaire category by February. Congratulations!

Say, when T-Rex gets his own website, will you be willing to be used as a quoted "accolade?"

Another quick question. He stated that he will be starting a newsletter in January. Can you give us any heads up as you are a "paid-up subscriber" of the - what did you call it - Hoot List?
    I can imagine that markets will change since he will post recomendations for free, hence moving the markets. Is this your opinion also?

#12     Dec 23, 2003

3. I do not understand your question?:confused:

How can I be a paid up subscriber to a free newsletter?
    He did not state that he would start a newsletter in January.
    He said that he would start a "Mentor" program here at ET.

You avoided my prior question.

How can you comment on something that you know nothing about?

#13     Dec 23, 2003
  4. Oh man. I'm getting things crossed up here. Let's see...Newbie Mentor Journal from T-Re...no..no...wait, I remember this quote from Contrarian:

"After the 1st of the year I'm going to start a journal for newbie traders. This should help to speed up the process of the learning curve for newbies."

Wow! Just an explosion of stuff coming. I think that my money will follow Contrarian.

Will you stay on the Hoot List or switch to the one from Contrarian?

#14     Dec 23, 2003