Al Qaeda Terror Plot - Reason for Late Day Selloff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tide31, Jul 7, 2009.

1. gkishot

gkishot

Can you provide examples of more recent articles along with their links to support you point?

#21     Jul 8, 2009
  2. Tide31

Tide31

In what country? All day long bond market rally, especially after successful 3yr auction, had rates much lower? It's the complete opposite, if anything a flight to quality because of a weak equity market.

#22     Jul 8, 2009
  3. Hey bozo, Ive been a successful futures trader(series 3 licensed, registered with NFA ) for over 3 yrs and I have very happy clients. So please refrain from making ur self look like an idiot, it doesn't help ur credibility or image in any way. Everybody on here is making fun of you...I wonder why.

oh, and by the way... for you to insinuate that Im gay bcuz Im from Miami just shows what a weak lil dumbass you are. How much you wanna bet I could steal any girl away from you that you've met in ur small dick pathetic life?....LOL. Ive done it many times before!

#23     Jul 8, 2009
  4. The BUND spiked hard. And then the Dax and the ESTX dropped like stones.

#24     Jul 8, 2009
  5. TGregg

TGregg

LOL. This pretty funny thread reminds me of the talking heads on the evening news who do the business report. They're not smart enough to be able to tell where the market will close before the market opens, but boy they sure know the reasons why it moved the exact amount it did at the end of the day.

I've always wanted to do that bit, just once. I'd say something really crazy, like "Hi folks. Rain in Madrid cause a bit of a sell off this morning, but a park concert in Fort Meyers restored trader's hopes, which is why we rose 5 points on the Dow at the close."

#25     Jul 8, 2009
  6. Yep. I'm sure you remember that idiot SkalPZ or CoinZ or whatever other names he used. The one funny thing he posted was this game where he would take financial news and marry it up with whatever Yahoo! news blurbs were on at the time. So you'd get things like

DAX falls 2.4% because Britney loses custody battle!

or Citi to report record earnings based on belief that White House dog has kidney stone.

#26     Jul 8, 2009